GeneSphere: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is GeneSphere?
As per the manufacturer, Genesphere is an anti-aging product that claims to be “a new revolution in the ability to remove wrinkles”. It is a cream that you apply twice a day. It claims to be not only a moisturiser, but a wrinkle cream that is a non-surgical alternative to Botox injections.
It claims that “GeneSphere can sell for as much as $99 an ounce in some places”, leading you to believe that you are getting a bargain here. A quick internet search yielded no such results of GeneSphere being so costly or even being sold anywhere else. The product is only available from the company’s website for $39.95, plus $8 delivery.
GeneSphere – Does it really work?
GeneSphere is applied daily as a moisturiser. You only need a small amount to get smoother, younger-looking skin is expected within minutes. The site claims that the formula “promotes younger, smoother and more sensual skin” as well as being designed to provide a long-lasting result, but it doesn’t fully explain how.
The only ingredient with a hint of explanation is the Qu-Spheres. There is very little information on what is exactly in the product itself. It is very difficult to evaluate effectiveness if the ingredients are not listed.
Benefits of GeneSphere
- GeneSphere results are expected within minutes of application
- Can be used daily
Disadvantages of GeneSphere
- Extremely poorly-constructed website – no ingredient listing, allergy info, clinical trial results or testimonials.
- False claims about lower price than “some places”, as an online search revealed no other retailers.
- Conflicting information – promises results within minutes, but further down the page it says in one hour.
- Sparse amount of online reviews, all of which do not recommend the product.
- Before and after images taken at different angles giving the appearance of the GeneSphere working
Final Verdict- GeneSphere
There is no clear cut way to contact the company by phone. The only way to contact the company is by postal address or email. There is no information regarding the company itself or where they are located. Other links at the bottom of the site take you to completely different websites offering unrelated products. The “GeneSphere homepage” is also a broken link. The websites has several false claims that a lower price is being offered on their site is misleading, and seems to only make the $34.95 price seem more appealing. However, with no ingredient list $34.95 is too much money for something that you cannot evaluate effectiveness.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.