Genesphere is an anti-aging product that claims to be “a new revolution in the ability to remove wrinkles”. It is a cream that you apply twice a day. It claims to be not only a moisturiser, but a wrinkle cream that is a non-surgical alternative to Botox injections.
The website offers little or no information past a short infomercial on the home page. The site offers little in the way of information. It does contain superficial terminology (“Qu-spheres), which attempts to tell about their technology. The main homepage is the only part of the site that’s relevant to the product; there’s a separate page describing wrinkle creams in general. They have included “12 ways to prevent wrinkles” section, that only seems like it is being used as filler for a very scantily informative website.
The website contains mostly marketing sales pitches and fluffy terminology (“super absorbent spheres”). It claims that “GeneSphere can sell for as much as $99 an ounce in some places”, leading you to believe that you are getting a bargain here. A quick internet search yielded no such results of GeneSphere being so costly or even being sold anywhere else. The product is only available from the company’s website for $39.95, plus $8 delivery.
GeneSphere – Product Description
GeneSphere is applied daily as a moisturiser. You only need a small amount to get smoother, younger-looking skin is expected within minutes. The site claims that the formula “promotes younger, smoother and more sensual skin” as well as being designed to provide a long-lasting result, but it doesn’t fully explain how. The only ingredient with a hint of explanation is the Qu-Spheres. There is very little information on what is exactly in the product itself. It is very difficult to evaluate effectiveness if the ingredients are not listed.
There is no allergy information, details on clinical trials or information on shipping or returns. There are also no testimonials, aside from a before and after photo. A ribbon on the homepage says “Satisfaction guaranteed!”, but there is no mention of a free trial or money-back guarantee. There’s also no information on returns.
GeneSphere – Advantage
- GeneSphere results are expected within minutes of application
- Can be used daily
GeneSphere – Drawbacks
- Extremely poorly-constructed website – no ingredient listing, allergy info, clinical trial results or testimonials
- False claims about lower price than “some places”, as an online search revealed no other retailers
- Conflicting information – promises results within minutes, but further down the page it says in one hour.
- Sparse amount of online reviews, all of which do not recommend the product.
- Before and after images taken at different angles giving the appearance of the GeneSphere working
GeneSphere – The Bottom Line
There is no clear cut way to contact the company by phone. The only way to contact the company is by postal address or email. There is no information regarding the company itself or where they are located. Other links at the bottom of the site take you to completely different websites offering unrelated products. The “GeneSphere homepage” is also a broken link. The websites has several false claims that a lower price is being offered on their site is misleading, and seems to only make the $34.95 price seem more appealing. However, with no ingredient list $34.95 is too much money for something that you cannot evaluate effectiveness.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."