Genifique Review: Does It Really Work?
Most consumers of beauty products will recognise the name Lancôme, a well-established and reputable company that manufactures the product range Genifique. All products in this line of anti-aging skin care claim to be ‘youth activating’, helping to reduce lines and wrinkles, brighten the complexion, reduce puffiness and skin discoloration. While the Lancôme website is well presented and professional it does not actually contain much information about their individual brands. All products can be purchased securely from the site, although they are also widely available in retail stores.
The product page for the Genifique range includes a brief description of how the formulas work, and the different types available which include a specialized eye cream, night cream and the Youth Activating Cream Serum. Customer testimonials are shown for the products and Lancôme does accept product returns, although unfortunately no information is given as to the terms and conditions.
Genifique– Product Description
Most details regarding the ingredients in the Cream Serum, and any of the other Lancôme products, can be found on the retail websites as the official site is very limited. Described as a hybrid formula, the serum/ cream combination blends Bio-Lyst, Hepes and Phystosphingosine which are thought to help boost the production of growth proteins and ‘youth genes. There are no clinical study test results shown, but the consumer should start seeing improvements in the skin within 4 weeks, including a reduction in fine lines and a softer texture.
Strengths of Genifique
- Genifique is widely available
- Lancôme is a well-known company
- Customer reviews are shown
- Lancôme has a returns policy
- The online ordering process is secure
- No free samples are available
- Genifique is expensive
- Clinical studies are not cited
- Ingredient details are limited
Genifique The Bottom Line
There are many consumers that would pay the higher price for a product such as Genifique simply due to the fact that it is made by a trusted, established company. However, most would still prefer to see clinical results and it would also be helpful to know more details regarding the company’s returns policy and individual ingredients.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.