GeniSphere: Does GeniSphere Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is GeniSphere?
According to the manufacturer GeniSphere is a concentrated, anti-wrinkle formula that claims to be “a new revolution in the ability to remove wrinkles“. It is a daily-use cream, doubling as a moisturizer, and offers a non-surgical alternative to Botox. Although there is no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
GeniSphere – Does It Really Work?
The cream can be used daily as a moisturizer, although only a pearl-sized amount is required, and smoother, younger-looking skin is expected within minutes. The site claims that the formula “promotes younger, smoother and more sensual skin” as well as being designed to provide a long-lasting result, but it doesn’t fully explain how. The only ingredient with a hint of explanation is the Qu-Spheres, which apparently “nestle” into the epidermis “beneath each wrinkle”, absorb the body’s moisture and “lift the wrinkles from beneath”. Even though this is an implausible concept, there is no evidence to explain how this is possible, save for a small diagram showing small blue bubbles (the Qu-spheres) underneath a straightened-out wrinkle.
There is no allergy information, details on clinical trials or information on shipping or returns. There are also no testimonials, aside from a before and after photo.
What Are The Ingredients In GeniSphere?
There is no information available about the ingredients used in the product on the official website as on any other third party websites.
Benefits Of GeniSphere
- Results are expected instantly (within minutes, but under a photo it says “in one hour”) Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
- Can be used daily
Disadvantages Of GeniSphere
- Extremely poorly-constructed website – no ingredient listing, allergy info, clinical trial results or testimonials
- False claims about lower price than “some places”, as an online search revealed no other retailers
- Conflicting information – promises results within minutes, but further down the page it says in one hour.
- Sparse amount of online reviews, all of which do not recommend the product.
Final Verdict : GeniSphere
The only way to contact the company is by postal address or email – there is no phone number. Other links at the bottom of the site take you to completely different websites offering unrelated products. The “GeniSpherehomepage” is also a broken link. On top of this, the site is poorly written and contains several irrelevant sentence fragments, which does not appear promising. The false claim that a lower price is being offered on their site is disappointingly misleading, and seems to only make the $39.95 price seem more appealing. However, amid panning reviews and at $39.95 per small bottle, the price isn’t justified if there are absolutely no hard facts instead of pseudo-science to back up the product’s “revolutionary” claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."