There are many reasons you probably want to get rid of dark under eye circles. Having these unsightly features makes you look unhealthy, and a lot of the time people who need to get rid of dark under eye circles are unhealthy or at least have a few unhealthy habits. Before you attempt to get rid of dark under eye circles, consider what is bringing them on the first place. While using an eye cream to get rid of dark under eye circles can be extremely effective, you may be able to make some personal life changes first.
When you are ill, you may find yourself wanting to get rid of dark under eye circles. As soon as your illness passes, you should be cured of your condition if no other habit of yours is making you want to get rid of dark under eye circles. However, if you take part in sun tanning or another way to have too much exposure to UV rays, you could be causing the need to get rid of dark under eye circles. If you smoke, drink too much alcohol or caffeine, or if you are not getting enough sleep, you may be in need of a product to get rid of dark under eye circles.
There are three ingredients to look for in an eye cream meant to get rid of dark under eye circles. First is Homeoage. This is an extract from algae that grows only in Canada. This can get rid of dark under eye circles because it has been proven to have anti-aging properties. It is ideal to get rid of dark under eye circles because it will not damage sensitive skin.
Next is Haloxyl. This can get rid of dark under eye circles because it eliminates hemoglobin buildup and other free radicals that cause dark shadows. Clinical studies have proven it can get rid of dark under eye circles up to 60%.
Last is an ingredient known as Eyeliss. It increases the body’s ability to create collagen and elastin, two parts of thick, healthy skin, thus working to get rid of dark under eye circles. You can typically start to see a difference in your efforts to get rid of dark under eye circles after only a few weeks of using an eye cream that has all three of these vital ingredients to get rid of dark under eye circles.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."