Do you know that to get rid of eye bags involves the same processes whether you are a man or a woman? Natural remedies are the way to start the process to get rid of eye bags. Instead of making a trip to the local drug store or setting an appointment with a plastic surgeon, take a trip to the grocery aisle instead. There are multiple options for making a natural remedy to get rid of eye bags.
One of the first to consider to get rid of eye bags is cucumber slices. It especially works if you put it in the refrigerator first. Cucumber has a natural soothing affect on the eyes. When you combine it with cold, it helps reduce the swelling while soothing the eyes. That is an effective way to get rid of eye bags. Tea bags are another way to get rid of eye bags. As with the cucumber, getting them cold first is even better. Soak the tea bags in cold water for a few minutes then put them in the refrigerator. The tea contains ECHG which helps to bring down swelling naturally.
There are a few other natural ways to get rid of eye bags. You can use acupressure and tapping around your eyes. The fluid built up under the eyes needs to move out. You can use gentle pressure around the eye to help get the fluids flowing away. Tapping is another method. In no case should you rub the area. Rubbing tugs at the fragile skin around the area and can lead to wrinkles. Even if you get rid of eye bags, you may be dealing with wrinkles instead. Why trade one travesty for another one?
Believe it or not, to get rid of eye bags, you need to up your intake of water. You would think less water would be better for water retention. But, that is a wrong assumption. The water in the eye bags comes from excessive salt gathering water molecules. To wash out these excess salt molecules, you need clean water flowing to remove toxins. Water also helps thicken the skin around the eyes. That makes the bags appear less noticeable. By taking a multi-prong approach to get rid of eye bags, you will see results quickly. If you keep up the measures, you will see long-term results. That is why you need to take steps to get rid of eye bags now, instead of tomorrow.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."