Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
Eyes are said to be the most beautiful and sensitive part of our body. Special care is needed to maintain our beautiful eyes. According to recent research many people suffer from puffy eyes. Due to puffy eyes people look more tired and aged. Usually there are various ways to get rid of puffy eyes and different reason why it occurs. So for sure you too can get rid of puffy eyes by using different methods.
Best ways to get rid of Puffy Eyes
- Try using an ice pack with a towel wrapped around it or you can splash little water on your eye area.
- Use two teabags soaked by cold water and place it on your eyes for five to ten minutes. It holds off the puffiness of your eyes and tightens your skin.
- Take two thin slices of potato and place them on your eyes. You can even use cucumber slices instead of potato. It helps in cooling and soothing of your eyes and help to reduce puffiness.
- Drink plenty of water. If your body is sufficiently hydrated then puffiness around your eyes does not occur.
- One easy way is to place two cold spoons on your eyelids due to coldness of the metal it reduces swelling and puffiness around the eyes.
Common causes of Puffy Eyes:
- Smoking causes puffy eyes: Smoking cigarettes not simply leads to lungs cancer but it also leads to puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Healthy Diet: Excess intake of salts leads to puffy eyes. Due to deficiency of vitamin K and B12 people can suffer from puffy eyes so you should take fresh fruits and green, vegetables and salt in right amount.
- Rubbing your eyes: Rubbing of eyes leads to puffy eyes. This is because rubbing might break the small capillaries which result in puffy eyes.
- Avoid over work: After working for long your eyes need some rest specially when you are watching TV or working on PC. This not only causes puffiness but also damages your eyes permanently.
Does it help?
Well these were the best and natural ways to get rid of puffy eyes. You can follow which ever suits you the best and I can assure that it really helps in reducing puffy eyes and dark circles.