Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
Eyes are said to be the most beautiful and sensitive part of our body. Special care is needed to maintain our beautiful eyes. According to recent research many people suffer from puffy eyes. Due to puffy eyes people look more tired and aged. Usually there are various ways to get rid of puffy eyes and different reason why it occurs. So for sure you too can get rid of puffy eyes by using different methods.
Best ways to get rid of Puffy Eyes
- Try using an ice pack with a towel wrapped around it or you can splash little water on your eye area.
- Use two teabags soaked by cold water and place it on your eyes for five to ten minutes. It holds off the puffiness of your eyes and tightens your skin.
- Take two thin slices of potato and place them on your eyes. You can even use cucumber slices instead of potato. It helps in cooling and soothing of your eyes and help to reduce puffiness.
- Drink plenty of water. If your body is sufficiently hydrated then puffiness around your eyes does not occur.
- One easy way is to place two cold spoons on your eyelids due to coldness of the metal it reduces swelling and puffiness around the eyes.
Common causes of Puffy Eyes:
- Smoking causes puffy eyes: Smoking cigarettes not simply leads to lungs cancer but it also leads to puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Healthy Diet: Excess intake of salts leads to puffy eyes. Due to deficiency of vitamin K and B12 people can suffer from puffy eyes so you should take fresh fruits and green, vegetables and salt in right amount.
- Rubbing your eyes: Rubbing of eyes leads to puffy eyes. This is because rubbing might break the small capillaries which result in puffy eyes.
- Avoid over work: After working for long your eyes need some rest specially when you are watching TV or working on PC. This not only causes puffiness but also damages your eyes permanently.
Does it help?
Well these were the best and natural ways to get rid of puffy eyes. You can follow which ever suits you the best and I can assure that it really helps in reducing puffy eyes and dark circles.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.