Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Review: Is it Worth buying?
After a sleepless night out or, a stressful day at work, refresh and rework serious moisture into your skin with Glamglow Thirsty Mud, US $69 for 15 ml. Sleep with it or, rinse off after 20 minutes of application to obtain the following benefits:
Better hydrated skin that you can see and feel
- Improved skin texture and naturally glowing complexion
- Healthier looking skin that feels silkier and softer to the touch
- Re-energized skin that refreshes your overall look and appearance
GLAMGLOW is a brand borne and made originally for professionals working in beauty in Hollywood, and is not a brand well-known for its mud treatments.
- Dewdration: An ingredient complex that combines into a single system, the outstanding hydrating power of hyaluronic acid and Vitamin C, and the duo’s unparalleled manner of re-energizing and refreshing your skin
- Hydrapack: Systemically brings together the moisture-locking strength of sugars and apple acids, hydraclay which helps keep your skin hydrated round-the-clock, and oat beta glucan to relieve and calm any signs of skin irritation
- GreenEnergy: A combination of ginger root and honey helps brighten up your skin, while coconut content soothes your skin surface and delivers moisture deeply into your skin
- Teaoxi Olive Leaf: Enriched with linoleic acid, this ingredient deeply moisturizes your skin
- Vitamin C and E: Provides antioxidant protection to your skin cells as it re-energizes your skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Attracts moisture to your skin
- Kaolin: Absorbs excess oil and helps regulate oil production
Use Glamglow Thirstymud up to thrice weekly for a quick acting and long lasting moisture boost. Apply on face, neck and chest, and leave on for 20 minutes before wiping off or rinsing off. You can also use it as an emergency overnight mask.
- Significantly raises your skin’s moisture levels up several notches higher by delivering hydrating ingredients, as well as ingredients that help lock in moisture
- Arrests newly forming wrinkles and dried out skin caused by daily internal and environmental stressors
- Product does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalates
- Product is easy to use, and manufacturer provided clear information as to how this product works in favor of your skin
- Product contains butylene glycol, fragrance, and menthol, which all can be highly irritating to your skin and which makes this product not recommended for use on sensitive skin types
- Product contains PEGs, toxic chemicals that can also carry 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen
- Product contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin which, at toxic levels, can cause problems to your brain and other parts of your nervous system
Glamglow Thirsty Mud is made with a seriously mindful blend of complexes that brings together the natural ability of several ingredients to draw in moisture and keep it locked in. It would be a good purchase except, take note of thee irritating and toxic chemicals in the solution. If you’re not willing to compromise, you will certainly find another.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: