Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Moisturizer Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment?
Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment is a cream that revitalizes skin and improves its condition. It can be used my men and women. It comes in containers of 1.7 fluid oz at a price of $59. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.The cream is manufactured and sold by Glam Glow Mud, LLC, a Hollywood, California company. Customers can return the product by following instructions posted on the company’s website.
What Are The Ingredients In Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment?
- Glycerin: Naturally-occurring substance that creates a protective barrier on skin to prevent damage but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: Glycerin and coconut oil. Known for its skin-repairing and emollient properties. Contains fatty acids and may clog pores.
- Butylene Glycol: a byproduct of petroleum. Known product thinner and skin conditioner. Resists humidity. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- PEG-100 Stearate: water soluble ester of Stearic Acid and natural oils. Moisturizes skin and is a known emulsifier.
- Coconut Fruit Extract: moisturizes the skin. Contains nutrients that promote the skin’s defenses, as well as beneficial fatty acids.
- Allantoin: soothes and heals imperfections caused by acne. Promotes new skin cell growth, and protects skin from damage caused by the sun.
- Cetyl Alcohol: keeps liquid and oil components from separating.
- Avena Sativa: treats dryness, itchiness, contact dermatitis, and eczema. Can tone the skin.
- Glyceryl Acrylate: film-forming properties.
- Linalool: fragrance component in lavender and coriander. Can sensitize skin.
How To Apply Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Use on clean skin. Apply 2-3 times per week, or as needed, at night before going to sleep.
- For use on the face, neck, and decollete area.
Benefits Of Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
- Contains many ingredients that improve the skin’s condition.
- The entire list of ingredients is available online for reference purposes.
- Is meant for women and men, hydrates the skin and can be used post-shaving. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment
- Although all ingredient lists are listed on the product’s website, the manufacturer states that this list can change periodically.
- There is a return policy, but Glamglow doesn’t mention the purchase period covered.
- Even though many customer testimonials are positive, the manufacturer does not cite research that backs the claims about the product.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, one of the ingredients in the cream, may clog pores, and linalool could increase skin sensitivity.
Final Verdict : Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating Treatment Moisturizer
People who want a night-time cream will find that Glamglow Thirstymud Hydrating is a quality product. This cream includes ingredients known to benefit skin and fight signs of aging. It only needs to be used 2-3 times per week, but those who need to may use it more often. Still, the product’s manufacturer does not state whether or not the product has been studied by an independent lab, or mention where they get the data used to back their claims. One of the ingredients in the cream could also increase the skin’s photo sensitivity. A variety of products are available that do not increase the skin’s sensitivity and provide conclusive evidence that can back their claims.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: