Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer Overview
Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer, US $34 for 1 fl. oz., is an antioxidant-rich skin primer that suitably preps your skin to allow you to wear your makeup with relative ease and confidence.
About Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Glo Skin Beauty, the skin care brand formerly known as Glo Therapeutics. Presently the label has built a robust armory of skin care products formulated and intended to address different skin concerns that are suitable for very specific types of skin. That way, you get exactly the kind of treatment that you need and that works best for your skin’s unique characteristics.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Smoothens and softens your skin to better prep it to receive your covers and colors.
- Deliver wrinkle correction functions by filling in creases on your skin, giving you a flawless canvas.
- Treat your skin to a soothing and calming effect, relaxing the appearance of redness and swelling to give you a more even skin tone.
- Fades the appearance of enlarged pores.
What Are The Ingredients In Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer?
- Vitamin E: Enhances the appearance of your skin’s smoothness, it also deeply penetrates to soothe your skin from dryness.
- Vitamin C: Revitalizes your skin to help you get rid of tired look.
- Camellia Oleifera: Loaded with antioxidants, this ingredient also helps keep your skin moist, even under makeup, which keeps your skin comfortable but also prevents skin from greasing excessively.
- Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract: Has natural anti-inflammatory benefits that calm skin irritation and promotes a brighter and more flawless skin tone.
- Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract: Calms and soothes skin redness, it also has natural tonic properties that helps tame and tighten your enlarged pores to promote a smoother skin surface.
Directions to Use
Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer must be applied before you wear your foundation and concealers. Use a high quality brush or sponge to apply more evenly and blend it in better with your skin.
- Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer is recommended by the manufacturer for all skin types, except excessively oily skin.
- This product is widely available in leading online boutiques and you should be able to access it any time you need a refill.
- User reviews indicate that this primer goes on well under makeup, and works for all skin tones, owing largely to its transluscent nature.
- This product is not suitable for oily skin types.
- Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer reviews are limited which do not provide you any idea of what people who dislike it don’t like about it.
Does Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and this product’s many botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergic reactions to these components.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
Glo Skin Beauty Face Primer may enhance your cover and possibly have additional longer-term benefits as a result of the skin moisturizing ingredients. However, this one, as others, does not come with a guarantee it will work beautifully on your skin.