Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum Overview:
Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum, US $72 for a 2 fl. oz. bottle, is an age-defying Serum product made specially to tackle visible signs of aging, most especially sagging skin, appearing on your neck skin.
About Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Glo Skin Beauty. Formerly Glo Therapeutics, this skin care company emphasizes on formulating highly targeted products to deliver highly targeted solutions to address your most pressing and most difficult skin issues that cater to very specific skin types.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance your neck skin’s elasticity, density and firmer appearance.
- Promote a silky smooth skin surface texture that instantly softens and fades the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Plump and pull up your neck skin by tightening, making the area appear tighter and pulled up.
- Facilitate skin restructuring as it simultaneously strengthens the skin’s matrix to heal your skin and protect it from internal and external factors that age and damage your skin.
- Improve your overall skin tone and youthful appearance.
What Are The Ingredients In Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum?
- Silicones: Give your skin a dramatic conditioning that causes your skin to appear slippy and dewier, supporting contouring and plumping functions.
- Polysaccharides: Improve your skin’s moisture levels, it simultaneously delivers a reinvigorated skin by improving protection from factors that can inflame or irritate your skin.
- Alpha Arbutin: It inhibits enzymatic pathways that are directly involved in pigment production, effectively lightening dark marks and brightening your skin’s overall complexion.
Directions To Use:
Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum must be incorporated into your morning and evening skin care regimens for faster results. To boost the benefits that you can derive from this product, the manufacturer recommends complementing your routine with the Glo Skin Beauty Skin Firming Cream.
- Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum was never formulated with nor tested on animals.
- This product does not contain parabens, toxic ingredients often added to skin care products as preservatives, which have been proven to cause endocrine disruptions that can eventually escalate to estrogen fluctuations and organ failures.
- This product seriously lacks a broad lineup of powerful antioxidants to promote better skin a better protected skin that is better capable of withstanding the aging and damaging effects of both internal and external factors.
- Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum reviews indicate that there are no guarantees that this cream will significantly improve the appearance of sagging skin.
Does Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including plant-derived extracts, depending on your skin’s tolerance and history of allergies.
- Increased photosensitivity due to several skin lightening ingredients, including alpha arbutin.
Glo Skin Beauty Neck Firming Serum consists of highly moisturizing ingredients that may drastically improve the appearance of your aging neck skin. When it comes to longer-term results, including firming up saggy skin, however, more information and evidence is necessary to prove that this product can deliver on this claim. Nevertheless, available evidence shows that propping up neck skin may have a more marketing slant rather than a solid scientific basis — and that goes for all neck firming creams, not just pertaining to this product.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.