Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream?
Glo Therapeutics company has carefully formulated skincare products that do not just deliver results but also, are also gentle and non irritating even on people with the most sensitive skin types. This is consistent with the objectives of Glo Therapeutics sister company, Glo Minerals. Although there is very little information available about the manufacture and very less online reviews about the products.
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream : Does It Really Work?
Fortunately, reversing the signs of skin aging, which once was impossible to achieve, is being realized more and more with major advances in skincare. Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream, a .5 oz. of which is within your reach for $96, specifically targets unsightly creases and fine lines around your eyes by stimulating skin to produce collagen and elastin. This, in turn, starts the skin repair and renewal process.
The results? Skin that’s rejuvenated, firmer, brightened and youthful looking.
With Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream, the manufacturer claims:
- product contains pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
- free of dyes, perfumes and other irritants.
- hypoallergenic, pure and gentle formulation that won’t irritate your skin.
- boosts collagen and elastin production.
- improves the appearance of signs of aging.
The botanical ingredients that Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is formulated with includes organic peptides, moisturizers and antioxidants. When combined, these ingredients floods skin with moisture and building blocks which the skin needs to repair and restructure damaged skin which are manifested as fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, sagging skin and hyperpigmentation.
What Are The Ingredients In Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream?
- Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract): A bacterial strain derived from the glaciers of Antarctica, this ingredient prtect skin from dryness brought about by extreme weather conditions. It stimulates collagen and elastin fibers, and improves skin moisturization.
- Myoxinol™ (Hibiscus Esculentus Extract): Is the source of amino acids in the formulation of Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Crea. Evens out skin and helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
Benefits Of Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
- Boosts collagen and elastin levels.
- Increases moisture and hydration in skin. Although customer are not happy with the results.
- Evens out skin tone and corrects dark under eye circles.
Disadvantages Of Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
- There is very limited explanation as to how the product works.
- There are very less reviews online to back the companies claims.
- The product is comparatively expensive.
- Some customers have complained that it is greasy.
How To Apply Glo Therapeutics Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Use daily. Dot eye area with Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream.
- Slowly massage in the product while trying to keep your face expression less.
Does Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Botanical ingredients may cause irritation and allergies to people who have developed extreme allergic reaction to any of this product’s ingredients.
Final Verdict : Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
The advantage of using Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is that you can obtain the skin goodness benefits of going all botanical but, with the lack of sufficient information as to how the product works, the results may also be marginal.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.