Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
If there is one area of your face you want to be noticed, it’s your eyes. Whether it’s about makeup or anti-aging skincare, the eyes always deserve special attention because of the thin, delicate skin surrounding it. So if your want to impress, spend more time working on your eyes. If your eyes are plagued with wrinkles and fine lines rather than beaming with radiance, however, impressing others with your eyes may be more difficult, if not impossible to achieve.
About Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
Fortunately, reversing the signs of skin aging, which once was impossible to achieve, is being realized more and more with major advances in skincare. Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream, a .5 oz. of which is within your reach for $95, specifically targets unsightly creases and fine lines around your eyes by stimulating skin to produce collagen and elastin. This, in turn, starts the skin repair and renewal process.
The results? Skin that’s rejuvenated, firmer, brightened and youthful looking.
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream contains a combination of botanical peptides that effectively targets damaged skin around the eyes, increases moisturization in these areas, instantly blots out under eye dark circles and puffinerss, and floods skin with antioxidants to protect it from further damage.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
Glo Therapeutics’ mission is your overall wellness. That is why the company has carefully formulated skincare products that do not just deliver results but also, are guaranteed to be gentle and non irritating even on people with the most sensitive skin types. This is consistent with the objectives of Glo Therapeutics sister company, Glo Minerals.
Product formulations are designed to support and stimulate skin’s natural abilities to treat, repair and renew itself, ridding skin of dead skin cells and resurfacing newer, younger skin.
With Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream, the manufacturer claims:
- product contains pharmaceutical-grade ingredients
- free of dyes, perfumes and other irritants
- hypoallergenic, pure and gentle formulation that won’t irritate your skin
- formulated only with naturally derived ingredients
- boosts collagen and elastin production
- improves the appearance of signs of aging
How Does Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Work?
The botanical ingredients that Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is formulated with includes organic peptides, moisturizers and antioxidants. When combined, these ingredients floods skin with moisture and building blocks which the skin needs to repair and restructure damaged skin which are manifested as fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, sagging skin and hyperpigmentation.
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Ingredients
- Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract), a bacterial strain derived from the glaciers of Antarctica, this ingredient prtect skin from dryness brought about by extreme weather conditions. It stimulates collagen and elastin fibers, and improves skin moisturization.
- Myoxinol™ (Hibiscus Esculentus Extract), is the source of amino acids in the formulation of Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Crea. Evens out skin and helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Leontopodium Alpinum Stems G™, made from Edelweiss plant, found to possess powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Clinical studies have shown that Edelweiss smoothens wrinkles and improves the appearance of sun damaged skin as well.
- Chrysin (Passiflora Caerulea), also a powerful antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties and is a good skin conditioning agent. It helps whiten dark spots and neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Retinol and Tocopherol, Vitamin A and E, respectively, both very powerful antioxidants. Retinol remains to be the gold standard in anti-aging technology.
Below, are the product’s full ingredients list:
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-20, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide (and) Pamitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Dextrin, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosaceae (Rose Absolute Moroccan) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, CI 16035
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Benefits
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream delivers the following results:
- boosts collagen and elastin levels
- increases moisture and hydration in skin
- evens out skin tone and corrects dark under eye circles
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Drawbacks
There is very limited explanation as to how the product works.
Use daily. Dot eye area with Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream. Slowly massage in the product while trying to keep your face expression less.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Side Effects
Botanical ingredients may cause irritation and allergies to people who have developed extreme allergic reaction to any of this product’s ingredients.
Who can use Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
Men and women with mature, dry skin may use this product.
The advantage of using Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is that you can obtain the skin goodness benefits of going all botanical but, with the lack of sufficient information as to how the product works, the results may also be marginal
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.