Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum Overview
Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum brings mild exfoliation to the skin and improves the skin’s texture and appearance. This serum is formulated with glycolic acid that gently removes dead skin cells and salicylic acid that removes debris from skin pores to prevent acne formation. This renewing serum will give you a better skin and even skin tone with just a few uses.
This serum can be directly purchased from their website at $46 for every 30ml. This product can also be availed at their authorized retailers. Let this Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum review guide and help you decide if this product is for you.
About Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum – Does It Really Work?
Delivering a healthy and beautiful skin is Glo Therapeutics goal. Their skin care and cosmetic products aim to transform your skin from dull to youthful in a short time. They carefully research their propriety blends to make sure that it is safe, effective, and can be reasonably priced so that everyone can get their hands on it.
Using Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum will bring out the best in your skin. Here are the things you may expect from using this renewing serum:
- Clear skin and prevent acne from going back.
- Gently lighten the skin complexion and reveals the younger and healthier skin beneath it.
What Are The Ingredients In Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum
Careful preparation and selection of Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum ingredients are made by the quality control team to ensure the safety of this serum. Below are some of the key ingredients of this serum:
- Glycolic Acid: This acid acts as a gentle exfoliant that removes the dead skin layer to stimulate cell growth and repair. This also increases the rate of cellular resurfacing.
- Salicylic Acid: This acid effectively removes dirt, oil, and other debris inside the skin pores to help prevent buildup and blockage. This helps deal with acne and prevent it from reoccurring.
Directions To Use
This Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum can be used up to 7 times a week. However, Glo Therapeutics advises starting with twice weekly usage and gradually increasing the frequency as you develop tolerance from it. After cleansing and toning the face at night, apply a small amount of this serum on the face and evenly massage it for a few minutes until the renewing serum is absorbed. Let it rest for thirty minutes before applying your favorite moisturizing cream.
- According to reviews, using this serum religiously will help brighten and even skin complexion.
- This serum also helps in dealing and treating acne.
- This mild exfoliating serum gradually improves the skin texture and bring back a youthful glow.
- This serum has a high price tag compared to most of its competitors.
- Some user reviews point out that their skin was dried out after using this renewing serum.
Does Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum side-effects can result from the acids it contains. Here are some of the side-effects you may expect from it:
- Itch, redness, swelling, dryness, and flaking can result from too much exfoliation. If you are overly sensitive to glycolic acid, you may experience one or a combination of these symptoms.
- Salicylic acid can also bring dryness to the skin and can even result in acne breakouts which is the opposite of the intended effect of this ingredient.
Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum Customer Reviews
Here are some Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum reviews from verified users online:
- “I use this product on my entire face, neck, and décolleté. It smooths the fine lines under my eyes and gently turns the skin over. Because it contains a combination of exfoliants in a gentle percentage, you get the results without the downtime that you would experience if you did something similar in a dermatologists’ office.” DinaK – Gloskinbeauty
- “Looking at good reviews, I purchased it. I never applied around eyes but it still caused burning in my eyes. Also, it didn’t show any good results on face, it rather worsened my acne. Might have worked for others but it did not suit my skin. Return is not free as this is a third party seller. I got this in an envelope which was not properly sealed. Normally such items arrive in boxes.” Puri Bhaji – Amazon
Glo Therapeutics Renew Serum is a sensible product from Glo Therapeutics that promises great results. This serum can improve skin texture without the irritation of harsh exfoliants.
However, there are some reports from users that this serum led to some undesirable results. Also, this renewing is expensive at $46 for every 30ml bottle.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."