GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser Overview:
GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser, US $40 for a 6.7 fl. oz. bottle, is a Cleanser that has been specially formulated for oilier and acne-prone skin types as it comes with salicylic acid as the primary ingredient.
About GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Glo Skin Beauty, formerly known as Glo Therapeutics. This is a skin care company that is focused on delivering real and highly targeted solutions to very specific skin issues. All of its products are formulated to cater to very specific skin types.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Soften and promote the dissolution of impurities stuck in your pores and hardened on the surface of your skin.
- Improve your skin’s natural tone and radiance.
- Prepare your skin to receive the beneficial components that it can derive from other products in your skin care regimen.
- Help prevent and rid your skin of infections and breakouts.
- With regular use, skin clarity is enhanced.
What Are The Ingredients In GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser?
- Salicylic Acid (2.0%): It is a beta hydroxy acid with proven benefits derived from its skin exfoliating properties that also benefits the skin by promoting oil regulatory functions that keep your skin from greasing, a function that is specially beneficial for acne-challenged and acne-prone skin types.
- Wax Scrubbing Beads: Provide physical exfoliation, these help enhance the exfoliation process and helps draw out impurities stuck in your pores.
- Apple Enzyme: Support this product’s skin cleansing function by softening impurities, dissolving it in its acidic make up then eliminating stuck dirt, dust and hardened oil from your skin.
- Foaming Agents: Act as surfactants, these ingredients facilitate the resurfacing of impurities stuck in your pores and seated on your skin surface, dissolve these then facilitate elimination as you rinse off the product.
Directions To Use:
Use GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser as the first step in your morning and evening skin care regimens. Wet skin then massage gently using upwards, circular motion to help the lather pick up the impurities and soften the debris stuck on your skin and inside your pores.
- GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser is formulated with a potent concentration of salicylic acid, a proven ingredient in ridding skin of impurities, facilitating exfoliation, and enhancing the resurfacing of newer and healthier skin.
- This product has been specially formulated to cater to the cleansing needs of people with acne-prone and oilier skin types.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which does not make it ideal for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin types.
- GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser reviews are severely limited.
Does GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser Customer Reviews:
GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser reviews read:
- “Its sad to say but I had an allergic reaction to this product 🙁 I wanted to love it just like all the other reviewers, but right after applying it my nose started to get itchy and my lips started to become swollen- these are the symptoms I get when I use a product on my face that I am allergic too. Please test patch!” — Kara on Amazon
- “I’ve tried a billion acne products out there that never worked. Then went on accutane and my skin was clear as day, but when I stopped my dosage, a year later my skin started acting up again and I was back to trying every product on this planet and this is the ONLY, literally, ONLY product that has saved my skin (which is saying a lot since the only other thing that was better was accutane). Highly recommend to anyone that hasn’t found their miracle product.” — Gigi L. on Amazon
GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser certainly contains that level of salicylic acid that can bring beneficial impact to your skin. However, this product has not been formulated to suit all skin types. Make sure to perform a patch test before spreading it all over your face.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: