Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream?
Glo Therapeutics company has carefully formulated skincare products that do not just deliver results but also, are also gentle and non irritating even on people with the most sensitive skin types. This is consistent with the objectives of Glo Therapeutics sister company, Glo Minerals. Although there is very little information available about the manufacture and very less online reviews about the products.
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream : Does It Really Work?
Fortunately, reversing the signs of skin aging, which once was impossible to achieve, is being realized more and more with major advances in skincare. Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream, a .5 oz. of which is within your reach for $96, specifically targets unsightly creases and fine lines around your eyes by stimulating skin to produce collagen and elastin. This, in turn, starts the skin repair and renewal process.
The results? Skin that’s rejuvenated, firmer, brightened and youthful looking.
With Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream, the manufacturer claims:
- product contains pharmaceutical-grade ingredients.
- free of dyes, perfumes and other irritants.
- hypoallergenic, pure and gentle formulation that won’t irritate your skin.
- boosts collagen and elastin production.
- improves the appearance of signs of aging.
The botanical ingredients that Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is formulated with includes organic peptides, moisturizers and antioxidants. When combined, these ingredients floods skin with moisture and building blocks which the skin needs to repair and restructure damaged skin which are manifested as fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, sagging skin and hyperpigmentation.
What Are The Ingredients In Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream?
- Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract): A bacterial strain derived from the glaciers of Antarctica, this ingredient prtect skin from dryness brought about by extreme weather conditions. It stimulates collagen and elastin fibers, and improves skin moisturization.
- Myoxinol™ (Hibiscus Esculentus Extract): Is the source of amino acids in the formulation of Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Crea. Evens out skin and helps improve the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
Benefits Of Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
- Boosts collagen and elastin levels.
- Increases moisture and hydration in skin. Although customer are not happy with the results.
- Evens out skin tone and corrects dark under eye circles
Disadvantages Of Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
- There is very limited explanation as to how the product works.
- There are very less reviews online to back the companies claims.
- The product is comparatively expensive.
- Some customers have complained that it is greasy.
How To Apply Glo Therapeutics Cyto-Luxe Eye Cream
- This product contains fragrance ingredients which does not make it ideal for use by people with sensitive and reactive skin types.
- GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser reviews are severely limited.
- This product may trigger allergies.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
Does GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and butylene glycol.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related diseases due to EDTA.
Final Verdict : GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser
GloTherapeutics Clear Acne Cleanser certainly contains that level of salicylic acid that can bring beneficial impact to your skin. However, this product has not been formulated to suit all skin types. Make sure to perform a patch test before spreading it all over your face.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."