Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Description
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is an anti-aging nighttime mask that boosts hydration and refines pores to make skin look more luxurious and flawless overnight. Glow Recipe creates natural products based on Korean beauty trends.Glow Recipe provides a 30-day money-back gaurantee which applies to this product, but which will not cover one-time use masks (such as sheet masks) and any internationally shipped orders.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Ingredients
Below is the key ingredient list. You can find the full list on the manufacturer’s site.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A powerful, natural humectant that binds water to itself, hydrating and smoothing the skin.
- Seaweed Extract: Vitamin-rich plant extract full of vitamins that reduces inflammation and sensitivity
- Watermelon: Vitamin C-rich fruit that promotes skin cell regeneration and cleanses skin for a blurred-out, flawless appearance
- Glycolic Acid: Alpha-hydroxy-acid that reduces blemishes, dark spots, and the appearance of pores
- Lactic Acid: Alpha-hydroxy-acid is a powerful exfoliator that promotes the reduction of wrinkles, but it also creates sun sensitivity in the skin.
- Pumpkin Extract: Fruit extract that brightens and smooths the skin
- Pomegranate Extract: Fruit extract that acts as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals like bacteria
- Banana Extract: Fruit extract that acts as a moisturizer
- Peony Extract: Anti-inflammatory flower extract
- Licorice Root: Plant extract that reduces the appearance of dark circles
- Cabbage Extract: Plant extract that dries up excess oil
- Sweet Potato Extract: Antioxidant-rich extract that fights off free radicals
If used as an overnight mask, smooth two scoops of Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask over the face before going to bed and then rinse in the morning. You can also use it as a quick moisturizer by spreading one scoop on the face and then rinsing it off after 10 minutes.
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Advantages
- If used overnight, the natural extracts in this formula can reduce wrinkles, minimize pores and dark spots, and smooth out your skin
- You can also use this product as a moisturizer for quick hydration
- The company provides a money-back guarantee
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of this product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- The ingredient lactic acid can cause sun sensitivity that can lead to sun damage without protection
- The money-back guarantee does not apply if you purchase this product internationally
Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask can be worn all night, and the company claims it is “pillow-proof.” It contains many well-known plant extracts that soothe, smooth, brighten, and redefine the skin. It also contains powerful alpha-hydroxy-acids that exfoliate and minimize pores. However, one of those acids, lactic acid, can cause sun sensitivity, so you need to use sunscreen after using this product. While many of the ingredients are proven anti-aging extracts, no documentation supporting the company’s claims about this particular formulation is readily supplied. Glow Recipe provides a 30-day money-back guarantee, but it has limitations. If you have this product shipped to you internationally, it will not apply.
There are many anti-aging sleep masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."