Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Glowbiotics Neck Serum Overview:
Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum, US $125 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle, is an anti-aging and skin firming serum intended for use n the neck and bust areas.
About Glowbiotics Neck Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Glowbiotics, the skin care company meticulously managed by two founders — one with a discerning taste when it comes to skin care products, and one who has an entrepreneurial vision for anything that concerns the skin. All Glowbiotics products harness probiotics and other bioactive ingredients to help restore your skin’s youthful health and beauty.
This product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help correct and protect your skin from sagging
- Lighten skin on your neck
- Improve skin texture and structure by exfoliating
What Are The Ingredients In Glowbiotics Neck Serum ?
- Retinol: Dramatically speeds up skin exfoliation, regeneration and turnover, it promotes faster and more efficient skin renewal to reveal healthier, younger-looking skin from deep within your skin.
- Smart Peptide-189: Enhances the absorption and assimilation of retinol by converting this and other Vitamin A derivatives into retinoic acid, the form of Vitamin A which is useful for your skin, allowing the faster rate of delivery of multifarious mechanisms that promote skin renewal.
- SymCalmin: A proprietary ingredient that delivers a deeply calming and soothing relief to chronically irritated skin.
- SymWhite: A proprietary skin lightening complex that inhibits melanin formation while eliminating the need for high risk skin lightening ingredients that includes hydroquinone.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid: Facilitates a mild but thorough skin exfoliation function that gently lifts and eliminates your skin’s dead and damaged surface layer which, in turn stimulates faster rates of collagen production at higher volumes to fuel skin regeneration and turnover.
- Skin Tightener ST: Firms, tightens and pulls up your skin to make it appear younger and less wrinkled.
Directions To Use:
Glowbiotics Neck Serum has been recommended for use at night only. Spread a generous amount of the product over your neck skin and, if desired, around your bust area as well.
- Glowbiotics Neck Serum has been specially formulated to address aging skin issues specifically considering the unique texture and structure of skin around your neck and bust.
- This product is made with ingredients designed to deliver multiple benefits to help promote a healthier, more youthful looking skin.
- This product has traded hydroquinone for SymWhite as hydroquinone has been the subject of controversy for being a suspected carcinogen and, in fact, hydroquinone has been banned in several countries including those in Europe.
- Glowbiotics Neck Serum reviews posted by users greatly vary, with half professing satisfaction while the other half saying that they did not see any difference which gives you a 50-50 chance of being satisfied with this product if you take the risk and try it.
- This product is expensive even compared to its counterparts.
Does Glowbiotics Neck Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones and fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for developing increased photosensitivity due to retinol
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol
How wonderful it would be if Glowbiotics Neck Serum could really help your neck skin fight gravity. Not! While it may be superbly moisturizing, there are simply just natural limits to what any anti-wrinkle cream can do to help keep your skin looking young and healthy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.