Glowbiotics Neck Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Glowbiotics Neck Serum?
This product is brought to you by Glowbiotics, the skin care company meticulously managed by two founders — one with a discerning taste when it comes to skin care products, and one who has an entrepreneurial vision for anything that concerns the skin. All Glowbiotics products harness probiotics and other bioactive ingredients to help restore your skin’s youthful health and beauty. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum, US $59 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle, is an anti-aging and skin firming serum intended for use n the neck and bust areas.
Glowbiotics Neck Serum – Does It Really Work?
This product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help correct and protect your skin from sagging.
- Lighten skin on your neck.
- Improve skin texture and structure by exfoliating.
What Are The Ingredients In Glowbiotics Neck Serum?
- Retinol: Dramatically speeds up skin exfoliation, regeneration and turnover, it promotes faster and more efficient skin renewal to reveal healthier, younger-looking skin from deep within your skin.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Butylene Glycol: It is used in literally thousands of skin care and personal care products. One of the reasons for such wide adoption is that this chemical is relatively cheap, and because it has such a wide variety of effects on the skin. For example, it’s commonly formulated into moisturizers, acne creams.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: Commonly known as green tea extract, this is an antioxidant-packed ingredient that can help protect the skin from the top causes of premature skin aging. It also contains nutrients that help improve the skin’s overall health.
How To Apply Glowbiotics Neck Serum
Glowbiotics Neck Serum has been recommended for use at night only. As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Spread a generous amount of the product over your neck skin.
- If desired, around your bust area as well.
- Apply 2 pumps evenly to clean neck and decolletage.
- Avoid sun exposure.
- Daily use of sunscreen or protective clothing is advised.
Benefits Of Glowbiotics Neck Serum
- Glowbiotics Neck Serum has been specially formulated to address aging skin issues specifically considering the unique texture and structure of skin around your neck and bust.
- This product is made with ingredients designed to deliver multiple benefits to help promote a healthier, more youthful looking skin.
- This product has traded hydroquinone for SymWhite as hydroquinone has been the subject of controversy for being a suspected carcinogen and, in fact, hydroquinone has been banned in several countries including those in Europe.
Disadvantages Of Glowbiotics Neck Serum
- Glowbiotics Neck Serum reviews posted by users greatly vary, with half professing satisfaction while the other half saying that they did not see any difference which gives you a 50-50 chance of being satisfied with this product if you take the risk and try it.
- This product is expensive even compared to its counterparts.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It can irritate certain skin types.
Does Glowbiotics Neck Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for developing increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum
How wonderful it would be if Glowbiotics Neck Serum could really help your neck skin fight gravity. Not! While it may be superbly moisturizing, there are simply just natural limits to what any anti-wrinkle cream can do to help keep your skin looking young and healthy. However it contains potential skin irritant which may not be suitable for sensitive skin type.
So we would suggest to keep continuing your research for a perfect anti wrinkle serum which comes in much cheaper price & more effective.
Frequently Asked Questions About Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum
What is the Price of Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum?
Answer- Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum can be bought at US $125 for a 1 fl. oz. Bottle.
Should I use the Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum once or twice daily?
Answer- Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum has been recommended for use at night only.
How to apply Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum?
Answer- Apply two pumps evenly to clean neck and decollete. Avoid sun exposure. May also be applied to shoulders or the backs of hands.
Who Should Use Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum?
Answer- You can notice the improvement in the appearance of wrinkles and signs of skin aging. Also, you can use Glowbiotics MD Age-lift Retinol Neck Serum to reduce turkey neck and saggy skin. It will make your skin smooth and firm.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."