Glycolix Elite Eye Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Glycolix Elite Eye Serum?
Glycolix Elite Eye Serum is a specially formulated light nourishing serum that delivers moisturizing benefits of Hyaluronic Acid, resulting in smoother and softer under eye skin, and less under eye dark circles.
With Glycolix skin care, you can build up to a high level of Glycolix Acid without any irritation or damage. Although Hyaluronic acid can cause skin dryness and skin irritation.
Glycolix Elite Eye Serum was developed by Topix Pharmaceuticals, a company with over twenty years of creating skin care solutions for Dermatologists and their patients. They deliver quality, innovation, and reliability with their products to advance the science of healthy beautiful skin. They utilize the most advanced and effective anti aging ingredients with unique and custom formulations, that make it ideal to mix and match for the most perfect beauty routine.
Glycolix Elite Eye Serum–Does It Really Work?
The Glycolix Elite Eye Serum utilizes a rich blend of antioxidants including Vitamin A, C, and E, Green Tea Extract and CoCQ10. Together these ingredients minimize free radical skin damage and help in repairing and restoring healthy looking skin, as well as under eye dark circles in the aging eye.
Glycolix Elite products are formulated with ultra-pure crystalline, non buffered Glycolic Acid to exfoliate the outer most layer of skin, and to deeply moisturize. All of the Glycolix product line include creams and lotions to remove dead skin cells to reveal soft, smooth, clear skin.
While this product is a perfectly fine eye treatment, it can also be used on the lips where the water retaining properties in Hyaloronic Acid can make your lips look and feel plumper too. Or it can be used after a Botox treatment as well.
All at home products with Glycolic Acid are formulated with Cosmetic Grade Crystalline of Glycolic Acid with a 4 pH. This is close to the natural level of pH of the skin so it will not burn or sting.
This eye product can be used once or twice a day.
What Are The Ingredients In Glycolix Elite Eye Serum?
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Green Tea: This ingredient is the most effective agent against skin inflammation and cancerous changes in the skin.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
Benefits Of Glycolix Elite Eye Serum
- It has a gel like consistency that leaves the eye area smooth and silky.
- This eye serum can be used at night as a treatment while you sleep.
- This product will hydrate throughout the day resulting in smoother, softer skin. Although customers are not happy with the results.
Disadvantages Of Glycolix Elite Eye Serum
- The eye cream is really thick and takes a little while to soak in and absorb.
- It may cause irritation around the eye area.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
- This product does not absorb well in the skin.
Final Verdict: Glycolix Elite Eye Serum
Glycolix Elite Eye Serum has the right combination of ingredients to fight aging with a free radical and antioxidant formula especially made for everyday usage. It promises to help soften existing under eye lines and dark circlesgently without any burning or irritation.
The price is not affordable and the product contains skin irritating ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."