Glycolix Elite Moisturizing Cleanser Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser?
As per manufacturer claim, Glycolix Elite Moisturizing Cleanser is a skincare product produced to help the users achieve a healthy, soft and nice looking skin through exfoliation. This Cleanser is an exfoliating cleanser produced from botanical extracts.
This formula is formulated by an American based company known as Glycolix elite Topix. It’s a company specialized at producing a variety of natural and safe cosmetic formulas, which deliver quick results when used as directed.
Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser is a sop free and rich in glycolic acid, which is produced to enhance facial skin cleansing and play a role in the elimination of skin debris, dead skin cells and skin buildups, thus improving the skin health and appearance.
This solution is available on internet and can be purchased from the brand’s official site. It’s sold at a cost of $31.00. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser- Does It Really Work?
Manufacturer states that this is a natural facial skin cleanser, produced to help in elimination of environmental debris from the skin, dead skin cells and skin buildup reduction, thus increasing skin health and complexion. It’s a fast acting product that mixes well with impurities to enhance their removal.
What Are The Ingredients In Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser?
This product is produced by the use of natural extracts, which function by mixing with skin impurities, thus enhancing their removal. It has a luxurious lather and plays role in enhancing skin hydration, thus helping in the radiance and youthfulness increase. It leaves the user with a smooth, healed and glowing skin tone.
Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser ingredients are:
- Glycolic Acid- it plays a role in enhancing skin exfoliation, thus facilitating in the elimination of dead skin cells and acne causing microbes. It’s also a moisturizing agent that increases skin softness, radiance and attractiveness. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Green Tea Extract- this is compound that is rich in antioxidants, which help in elimination of skin toxins and protect the skin from free radicals. It has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties that improve skin health and complexion.
- Phospholipids- they play a role in improving skin cell structure and help to shield skin moisture from evaporating, thus increasing skin complexion and attractiveness.
- Lavender Extract– this is a naturally scented extract that adds the smell and potency of this product.
How To Apply Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser
As per manufacturer Guidelines:
- Use this solution twice in a day, in the morning and evening.
- Apply a little amount of this solution on your skin, massage gently and rinse with lukewarm water using a clean washcloth and then pat it dry.
Benefits Of Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser
- It’s produced from a blend of natural compounds, thus it’s safe and potent.
- It works well in enhancing skin cleansing, thus increasing skin health and appearance. Although there are no reviews backing this claim.
- It helps in skin conditioning, thus increasing skin radiance, evenness and youthfulness.
Disadvantages Of Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser
- It has limited customer reviews and clinical evidence to support safety and potency claims.
- Exact ratios of ingredients used are not indicated.
- This product may cause acne.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
Does Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser Have Any Side Effect?
Glycolix Moisturizing Cleanser side effects are:
- Skin irritations by some individuals allergic to any of compound incorporated.
Final Verdict: Glycolix Elite Moisturizing Cleanser
Glycolix Elite Moisturizing Cleanser is a skincare product produced from a combination of natural compounds, which work well in enhancing skin cleansing. It’s a fast acting solution that helps to eliminate environmental debris, dead skin cells among other skin impurities.
This formula has free return policy and free domestic delivery. However, it has limited customer reviews and the roles of ingredients listed are not well outlined. Their ratios are also not indicated. Therefore, it’s important to read them all carefully and to follow the instructions before use.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: