Glyderm Cream Plus 10: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Glyderm Cream Plus 10?
Glyderm Cream Plus 10 is manufactured by Glyderm. The company uses a special and unique form of glycol acid to formulate all types of skincare products that range from cleansing to exfoliating to anti-agin serums, creams and cleansers.
The primary ingredient for all Glyderm products is glycolic acid which is derived from sugar cane. Its wide ranging skincare benefits include smoother and blemish-free complexion, and skin that is firmer and more moisturized. Together, these skin benefits redound to healthier, younger looking skin.
Dreaming of waking up to younger looking skin and more radiant complexion that closely resemble the way you looked 10 years ago? Sweet dreams!- Your dream might just be about to become a reality.
Let the skin healing and repair process begin while you sleep, with Glyderm Cream Plus 10.
Obtain these anti aging skincare benefits while you take a good night’s sleep for $38 for every 1.5 oz. jar of Glyderm Cream Plus 10. Skin repair and rejuvenation processes work overtime while you sleep.
GlyDerm Cream Plus 10 – Does It Really Work?
Glyderm Cream Plus 10 primarily makes use of glycol acid with 10% strength to clear skin through mild exfoliation. By exfoliating skin, the skin is not only rid of excess oil, skin impurities and dead skin cells but also, stimulated to more rapidly produce collagen at higher volumes. By so doing, skin repair and rejuvenation is triggered, damaged skin cells are restructured, and newer and younger skin is allowed to surface, replacing old and damaged skin.
In effect, Glyderm Cream Plus 10 improves the appearance of fine lines and deep seated wrinkles, lightens dark spots, and corrects other unsightly signs of skin aging. The product also gives you softer, smoother, firmer, keeps your skin hydrated and more radiant and healthier complexion.
Glyderm Cream Plus 10 is formulated as an exfoliating cream made specially for men and women with mature skin. Glyderm Cream Plus 10 is made primarily with 10% glycol acid, which gently peels off skin and, in the process, stimulates the restructuring of damaged skin and the resurfacing of newer, younger skin.
What Are The Ingredients In GlyDerm Cream Plus 10?
- Glycolic Acid: This plant-derived acid is a proven exfoliator that removes dead skin cells while encouraging the production of new, healthy cells. It also helps unclog pores and by stimulating cellular turnover, it is an effective formula for improving the skin’s texture and appearance. However it may cause burning sensation to sensitive skin.
- Petrolatum: More commonly called petroleum jelly, this substance traps water in the skin. However, it can also trap impurities that can cause skin problems, which is the reason most skin care companies don’t use this ingredient.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
- Propylene Glycol: It is used as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations but at same time the ingredient can inhibit skin cell growth and damage cell membranes, causing rashes, dry skin, and surface damage.
How To Apply GlyDerm Cream Plus 10
- As, per the manufacturer of GlyDerm Cream, firstly Wash face thoroughly with clear water and a gentle facial cleanser.
- For best results, use Glyderm Gentle Cleanser.
- Pat skin dry and gently massage in Glyderm Cream Plus 10 in small, circular motion to work product into skin.
- Leave on skin overnight. In the morning, rinse off, again, with water and a gentle facial cleanser.
Benefits of GlyDerm Cream Plus 10
Glyderm Cream Plus 10 results to the following skin benefits:
- Improves The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles.
- Leaves Skin More Moisturized, More Supple, Firmer And Smoother. However it may cause burning sensation on skin!
Disadvantages of GlyDerm Cream Plus 10
Glyderm Cream Plus 10 continues to use methylparaben and propylparaben as product preservatives. Parabens have been shown to mimic hormones which, in turn, affects the control and regulation of body process, and therefore detrimental to health and well-being.
Does GlyDerm Cream Plus 10 have Any Side Effects?
Glyderm Cream Plus 10 formulation includes Phenoxyethanol which, unfortunately, has been reported and proven to cause damage to the central nervous system. No less than the US FDA has issued the report and corresponding warnings.
Final Verdict: Glyderm Cream Plus 10
Glyderm Cream Plus 10 is backed by a simple solution based mostly on the proven potency of topically applying glycolic acid to achieve skin that is smoother and more radiant. That said, there’s nothing rare about Glyderm Cream Plus 10 to merit risking your health but, if you still feel the product can do unusual wonders on your skin then go ahead and get your jar today.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion: