Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Introduction
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream , US $33 for 2.0 fl. oz., utilizes the skin enhancing properties of Green Tea and Vitamin K in restoring the health and youthful appeal of your delicate eye skin.
What Does Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this eye cream has been specially formulated to deliver the following improvements to your skin:
- Correct, smoothen, and fade the appearance of fine lines, crow’s feet and dark circles
- Protect and correct your skin from visible signs of photo aging
- Soothe and calm skin inflammation and speed up the natural healing and repair processes of your skin
- Lighten hyper pigmented skin and brighten your eye area
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Glyderm is a skin care company that has built its armory of complexion-enhancing products around glycolic acid. Glyderm has utilized this ingredient to promote better skin health by ridding skin of impurities, as well as fade the appearance of skin imperfections to promote a blemish-free and more youthful complexion.
Working of Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream
This product works by delivering a complex combination of powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients to relieve damaged eye skin.
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Ingredients
- Green Tea: Correct damage caused by UV while protecting your skin from further UV-damage
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K): Relieves skin inflammations, it soothes skin irritation, redness and swelling, as it simultaneously promotes the exfoliation of dead and damaged skin cells, and facilitate faster skin repair and regeneration
- Rosehip Extract: Contains high concentrations of natural Vitamin A which helps stimulate faster exfoliation as well as improve the rate of collagen production to renew and regenerate your skin much sooner
- Thioctic Acid: A powerful antioxidant that chases rogue free radicals and neutralize these to defend your skin cells from damage
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties, it helps calm skin irritations and promote a better, more even toned skin
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Pros
- This product is fragrance-free and should work for most people with sensitive skin.
- The formula is laden with some of the most powerful antioxidants well-known to provide high performance protection for your skin.
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Cons
- The formula can be greasy, and not recommended for use under makeup.
- Several product reviews posted by users indicate that majority are not satisfied with product performance, primarily for the product’s inability to show results as much as several months of continued product use.
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical and synthetic ingredients, depending on your history of allergies
- Increased risk for severe irritation and irreversible skin damage due to drying alcohol
- Increased risk for brain dysfunctions and nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream must be applied on skin morning and night for best results. Apply product in upwards massaging action with occasional tapping to help pack in the product faster and better blend into your skin. Always use a sunscreen made for the eye area in the morning to prevent further damage and help your skin cope with repairs.
Glyderm Hydrating Eye Cream contains an intriguing combination of ingredients, and is reasonably priced. When you’re seeking results, however, this product misses out on so many other requirements your eye skin needs to become rejuvenated, such as peptides and even lacks highly moisturizing ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.