GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy Overview:
GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy, US $79.50 for a 1 oz. opaque bottle, is an anti-aging solution that promises to address your most challenging wrinkles yet.
About GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Glymed Plus, the skin care company that sets out “to create the greatest professional skin care through pharmaceutical grade ingredients that deliver visible results to promote healthy, beautiful skin”. The company has been around for more than 25 years, and among its robust product line up is a family of products intended specially to help better manage aging and mature skin. GlyMed supports social causes, including breast cancer survivors.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Prevent skin wrinkling by delivering Botox-like effects that minimizes muscle contractions.
- Promote smoother skin as the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines appear faded and become much less noticeable.
- Enhance the production rates and volume of hyaluronic acid to improve overall skin moisture content and hydration functions.
- Help restore optimal levels of collagen production to fill in and plump wrinkles and fine lines.
- Improve your skin’s contour and help prevent skin sagging.
What Are The Ingredients In GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy?
- Glycerin: Significantly improves your skin’s moisture content, it also aids your skin in restoring ideal moisture capture and retention mechanisms to keep your skin from drying out.
- Squalane: Supports your skin in restoring its naturally powerful capability of holding and locking in moisture.
- Silicones: Leaves your skin surface with a silky, slippery feel.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Externally adds to the hyaluronic acid content of your skin, it acts as a moisture magnet that draws in moisture from the surroundings so your skin can become plumper, denser and more volumized.
- Peptides: Improve cell-to-cell coordination and also targets neurons that control muscle contractions to cause these to become numb and, in effect, stretch back your skin to its pre-expression state.
- Glycolic Acid and Lactic Acid: Result to mild and gentle skin exfoliation which, in turn, encourages faster collagen production and more frequent turnovers.
Directions To Use:
Apply GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy to your face, neck, chest, and even your hands — areas of your skin that are most often exposed to the sun’s harmful UV.
- GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy delivers anti-aging benefits in many ways delivered simultaneously in just one formulation.
- This product has been manufactured by a skin care company with over 25 years of track record in formulating and distributing anti-aging skin care products.
- This product contrains more preservatives than most other supposedly beneficial ingredients infused in the formula.
- GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy reviews from independent sources are gravely limited and provide little to no firsthand information about user experience regarding this product’s quality and performance.
Does GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including silicones, glycolic acid, fragrance ingredients, lactic acid, and a long list of synthetic and botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergy.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
GlyMed Plus Wrinkle Remedy can build up so much excitement with its promise of “drone technology” — say what? Once you really get down to what’s inside, however, you’ll be disappointed at how phenoxyethanol, a product preservative, is listed as the ninth ingredient in a long list of about 40 or 5o ingredient which means everything else listed after it is present in negligible amounts. Could be wonderful for your ski but, who knows.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.