Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Introduction
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Resurfacing Peel, US $38 for 200 ml, is a cleanser infused with the acne-fighting power of benzoyl perioxide.
What Does Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Claim
This product has been claimed by the manufacturer to be all of the following:
- Cleanse, purify and eliminate excess oil, dirt and other impurities on your skin surface and stuck in your pores
- Help kill acne-causing bacteria to clear your skin from blemishes
- Support your skin to better resist acne formation
- Specially formulated with acne-prone skin types in mind
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and marketed by the Pierre Fabre Group. The outfit acquired Glytone in 2002 which was originally launched by a skin care scientist 10 years before that, in 1992. Since then, Glytone has been associated with skin care and recently expanded to include hair care products as well.
Working of Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser
This product works by killing acne-causing bacteria to purify your skin and relieve it from inflammations that damage your skin.
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Ingredients
- Encapsulated Benzoyl Peroxide (4.5%): An ingredient that is well-known for its purifying capabilities and potency in eliminating acne-causing bacteria from your skin, is delivered deep into your skin where it can hunt and kill bacteria where these infect your pores
- Shea Butter: Rich in Vitamin E and fatty acids, this ingredient restores your skin’s lost moisture as a result of the acne-fighting ingredients in this formula, as it simultaneously relieves your skin of inflammation that rids it of redness, swelling and itching, improving your skin tone and complexion as a result
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Pros
- This product contains a very potent concentration of benzoyl peroxide which is guaranteed to help in eliminating acne-causing bacteria and purify your skin that most other cleansers claiming to be acne clearing.
- This product works to clear and protect your skin, allowing your skin to cope with the damaging effects of infected skin.
- Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser reviews reveal the potency of this ingredient in delivering on its claims.
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Disadvantages
- Some people with hyper sensitive and extremely problematic skin may find the relatively high benzoyl peroxide concentration to be irritating.
- This product can cause your skin to become extremely dry, eventually causing your skin to overcompensate and produce even more oil and make your surface grease which, in turn, invites acne-causing bacteria to grow and thrive once again.
- Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser reviews posted by users have cited this product’s irritating effect on skin, possibly due to benzoyl peroxide but also ingredients like butylene glycol which has been reported for causing anywhere from mild to severe cases of skin irritations.
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser Side Effects
People with sensitive and problematic skin should generally take caution when using this product which can cause the following side effects:
- Mild to severe cases of skin irritations and allergies
- Skin greasing due to its extremely drying formula which, in turn, can lead to more problematic acne infections
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser must be used as a facial wash, morning and night. Due to the potentially drying and irritating effect of this formula on your skin, it is highly recommended that you gradually work in the product gradually into your daily routine, starting with alternating days of use to once daily, until your skin can take twice daily cleansing.
Two previous customers have the following to say about this product:
- “I’ve tried so many different acne treatments, and this is the first in a while where I’ve seen noticeable results so fast. At first I overused a bit and it made my skin quite dry, but now I’m using a little once or twice a day and it has cleared up my skin without over-drying.”
- “It has not worked well for me. Perhaps it’s too strong and my skin is reacting by creating more oil. I stopped using it because my breakouts were increasing.”
Glytone Acne BPO Clearing Cleanser is a very straightforward product distributed by a fairly straightforward manufacturer that lays out even this product’s possible side effects. While benefits are guaranteed, you have to assess its suitability of use on your skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."