Glytone Night Renewal Cream Review
Glytone Night Renewal Cream Introduction
Glytone Night Renewal Cream Resurfacing Peel, US $76 for 50 ml, is an anti-aging cream that works doubly hard while you sleep to restore your skin’s youthful appearance and enhance your skin’s overall health to revive your younger-looking appearance.
What Does Glytone Night Renewal Cream Claim
This product’s manufacturer claims that this formula can deliver the following benefits that restore your skin’s overall health and gorgeous appearance:
- Repair your skin of damages incurred all-day while you take your nightly beauty rest
- Support skin renewal and regeneration using glycolic acid
- Restore your skin’s youthful texture, tone, and glow as it corrects wrinkles, fine lines and age spots with retinaldehyde
Glytone Night Renewal Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Glytone is the brand that claims to have discovered glycolic acid’s beneficial effects on enhancing the health and appearance of aging skin. In 1992, the brand was officially launched, later to be acquired by the Pierre Fabre Group in 2002. Today, the brand has gained following for its anti-acne and anti-aging products, and has since branched out to include hair care products as well.
Working of Glytone Night Renewal Cream
This product revives your skin’s youthfulness and healthy glow by reinvigorating your skin as it facilitates faster skin regeneration and turnover that surfaces lesser damaged and softer skin with every cycle.
Glytone Night Renewal Cream Ingredients
- Glycolic Acid: Botanically derived, this ingredient, an alpha hydroxy acid, has been established as one of the mildest and gentlest chemical peels available for renewing your skin
- Retinaldehyde (0.05%): Vitamin A derived, this gives the formula the power to correct fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and other signs of aging skin by stimulating faster skin renewals and better skin synthesis, mechanisms which result to enhanced elasticity, density, volume, and fairness of your skin
- Mineral Oil: Gives your skin surface a comfortable, well-conditioned feel while also seeping deep into your skin, causing it to fill in cracks that plump up your skin
Glytone Night Renewal Cream Pros
- This product’s formula has an overall pH of 5.5, the ideal state of a skin care formula that helps make beneficial ingredients penetrate your skin faster and more deeply.
- The primary ingredient in the formulation is glycolic acid which gives your skin a mild and gentle regular exfoliation which can lift your skin’s damaged top layer while also facilitating the formation and surfacing of new skin.
- Glytone Night Renewal Cream reviews attest to this product’s powerful potency to make skin turnovers happen faster and more effectively
Glytone Night Renewal Cream Disadvantages
- Retinol has been shown to cause skin irritations and, with long-term use, cause skin to become more prone to UV damage.
- This product contains the endocrine-disrupting chemicals, BHT and parabens, that can cause abnormalities in your otherwise normal estrogen levels and the mechanisms it drives, and also includes the neurotoxic, phenoxyethanol.
- This product contains mineral oil which can block your pores and, in turn, attract acne-causing bacteria to grow, proliferate, and cause blemishes to appear.
Glytone Night Renewal Cream Side Effects
This product is likely to cause mild to severe cases of skin irritations depending on your sensitivity and history of allergic reactions to one or several product components. Glycolic acid and retinaldehyde can cause your skin to become more sensitive to UV-induced damaged.
Glytone Night Renewal Cream must be applied on face, neck, and chest only after cleansing and toning. Use upward strokes with occasional gentle massaging and tapping to pack the product in and blend well with your skin.
Glytone Night Renewal Cream reviews posted by users surface the following revealing facts about this cream:
- “I got my first tube from my dermatologist. she loves it and so do I. It may sting a tiny bit because it has glycolic acid in it, buts that’s an ingredient I wantedI got my first tube from my dermatologist. she loves it and so do I. It may sting a tiny bit because it has glycolic acid in it, buts that’s an ingredient I wanted.”
- “I wish I could return it. Mineral oil in it breaks me out.”
Glytone Night Renewal Cream is a relatively simple product with simple goals, and this one has got its combination right, down to the pH 5.5 formulation. Still, it remains relatively pricey for the rather easy-to-derive benefits that this product provides.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: