Glytone Sunscreen SPF 40 Reviews: Does This Product Work?
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Description
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40, US $38 for 120 ml, is a sunscreen that’s build to cling longer onto your skin for when you expect to get more sun exposure than usual. Here are the more specific benefits that you can derive from this product:
- Provide a more intense SPF protection to shield your skin from the damaging effects of UV
- Block out both UVA and UVB rays to keep from burning and aging your skin
- Help boost your skin moisture and make ultra hydration available over long periods of times
The brand was founded in 1943 but, was later acquired by the global skin care brand, Pierre Fabre Group, which eventually expanded the brand to cover hair care as well.
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Ingredients
- Octinoxate (7.5 %), Octisalate (2.0 %): Chemical sunscreen active ingredients
- Zinc Oxide (7.65 %): Physical sunscreen active ingredient
- Hyaluronic Acid: Draws in moisture from the surroundings to rest onto the surface of your skin then, gradually releasing it back to keep your skin comfortably hydrated over prolonged periods of time
GLYTONE SUNSCREEN LOTION BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 40 DIRECTION
- Apply Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 at least 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply sunscreen about every 2 hours during the day to retain its potency, and check the labels for further instructions that you should follow closely.
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Advantages
- Eucerin Q10Anti-WrinkleCreme infuses powerful antioxidants, Vitamin E and Beta-Carotene, in its formulation.
- These keep skin protected.
- This product does not contain heavy oils that block and clog your pores.
- It also does not contain fragrances and alcohols which can irritate and cause lasting damages to any skin types.
- This product is inexpensive for the formulation it carries.
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Disadvantages
- This product uses highly irritating chemical sunscreens, Octinoxate and Octisalate, which are also well-known to pose risks to your endocrine health and reproductive functions.
- Although this product was supposed to double up as a moisturizer, there is nothing but hyaluronic acid in the ingredients list that actually works to help restore optimal skin moisture.
- This product seriously lacks antioxidants which would have greatly amped up the UV protection its sunscreen components can provide, and even protect against free radicals with environmental origins.
- Glytone Sunscreen SPF 40 reviews have repeatedly pointed out that the product can be tacky, with a tendency to leave white streaks for people of certain skin color.
Glytone Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 40 is a brand that looks like it needs a total revamp. It does provide great sun protection for its SPF 40 UVA/UVB formula but, the benefit ends there. It may not be greasy on skin but, unlike what the manufacturer claims, this product is neither moisturizing on your skin. You can get more out of the same value or less if you’ll only keep looking.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: