GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel?
GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel, This Cleanser contains 99 per cent aloe vera treatment solution that promises to give you immediate relief from skin irritations that includes dry and sunburned skin, but also other minor skin disturbances.This product is available on third party sites like Amezon but currently it is unavailable.
This product is brought to you by General Nutrition Centers (GNC), GNC Holdings, Inc., which maintains its headquarters in Pittsburgh in the USA, and with physical stores locater all over the world. GNC is a well-known distributor of multi-branded supplements and herbal products, including several items carrying its very own GNC label.
GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Bring your sunburned and irritated skin immediate relief.
- Soothe and calm skin dryness, itching and swelling.
- Improve and hasten skin healing and repair.
- Restore your skin’s lost moisture.
- Promote the rebuilding and strengthening of your skin’s protective barrier.
What Are The Ingredients In GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel ?
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (99.0%): Deliver a deep soothing and calming effect on your skin to immediately relieve it of irritation and dryness while also facilitating your skin to become immediately healed and renewed.
- Glycerin: It may help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation. It is also used to moisture on your skin,However sometimes it causes allergic reactions like rash, itching or swelling.
How To Apply GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel
- GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel must be applied generously on affected areas of your skin only, such as where sunburn or swelling are apparent.
- For better absorption and efficacy, make sure to cleanse the application area before putting on this product.
- According to reviews, this product is safe enough for use on the face but not anywhere near your eyes.
- Do not use this product over cut or wounded skin.
Benefits of GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel
- GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel contains 99 per cent aloe vera.
- This product, according to user reviews, is capable of bringing instant relief to your irritated skin.
- The manufacturer guarantees that this product has never been tested on animals.
- Aloe is one of the top ingredients in skin care, well studied and well recognized for its healing properties and is, in fact, prescribed as a treatment for burn patients but it may cause rashes on skin or itchy skin.
Disadvantages of GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel
- This product contains more preservatives and additives than Aloe Vera, based on the way this product’s ingredients are listed on the labels.
- A composition review made on GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel showed that this product does not even contain aloe at all, prompting the filing of a class lawsuit in the early part of 2017 to make the company accountable for false advertising claims (information available from various online sources, including media outfits).
- This product is formulated wih ingredients that are well-known allergens which can irritate your already irritated skin even more, depending on your skin’s tolerance.
Does GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrance ingredients and propylene glycol.
- Increased risk for developing irreversible damages to the skin matrix due to triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for endocrine disruptions, marked irregularities in hormone levels, and failed .functioning of organs regulated by affected hormones, most notably estrogen, due to parabens, toxic chemicals used as cosmetic preservatives.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to diazolidinyl urea which gives off the confirmed carcinogen, formaldehyde, as a by-product.
Final Verdict:GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel
GNC Aloe Vera Skin Gel is a very easily accessible, very inexpensive solution to relieve dry and irritated skin. While it’s tempting to reach out for this product immediately, most especially when the itch is driving you crazy, it is best that you check out other options. A class suit being filed for false advertising cannot be ignored, and it says a lot about the quality of this product. It may be worth checkin out but, it will be best to compare it with other possible options.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: