Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ Introduction
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++, US $30, gives your skin a triple boost advantage by providing three-pronged benefits, that is, sunscreen, anti-aging, and moisturizing.
What Does Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following benefits:
- provide for the daily sun protection requirements of your skin
- promote a more vibrant, youthful, and brighter overall complexion
- deliver moisturizing ingredients to help keep your skin from drying out as well as to restore optimal hydration functions
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ Manufacturer’s Detail
Goodal is a company that wants to do good by you and the environment by giving you only product formulations that bring the best of nature to work for your skin. In fact, the company name is a play of the words, “Good” and “All” to form “Goodal”. The company’s stated mission is “TO convey the pure and powerful energy of nature.
Working of Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++
This product works by delivering natural ingredients that have sun protection capabilities. It combines these with powerful antioxidants that keep your skin well-protected from damage and age causing UV and other environmental elements.
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ Ingredients
- Jeju Cactus: Has UV protection capabilities, it also improves your skin’s moisture lock abilities to keep your skin well-hydrated for hours
- Prickly Pear Extract: Protects your skin from UV, it also has strong skin lightening properties, and contains Vitamin E to nourish your skin as well as support the re-fortification of your skin’s
- Lotus Flower Extract: Improves skin synthesis and elasticity, this ingredient also has anti-inflammatory and oil regulating properties
- Aloe: Protects and heals your skin
- 4-ING Moisturizing Complex: Consists of Burdock seeds which boosts your skin’s moisture levels, aloe and okra extracts to help your skin keep moisture in, flaxseed extract to improve the strength of your skin’s protective barrier
- Vitamin C: Floods your skin with powerful antioxidants that help boost the sun protection functions of this formula, it also adds antioxidant neutra
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ Pros
- It appears that this product may have a limited distribution network and may not be available in many locations.
- This product does not leave a white cast that gets in the way of your cover ups and makeup.
- The formula has a lightweight consistency that makes it easily absorbent.
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ Cons
- This product is alcohol-based and likely to cause skin irritations and irreversible damage to your skin
- Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ reviews by unsatisfied users indicate that this product may not be suitable for people with oily and combination skin types because of the oil it leaves on your skin.
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including a high concentration of alcohol, butylene glycol and fragrances
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ must be applied to your face, neck, and chest daily, and reapplied throughout the day to maintain efficacy.
Goodal Mild Protect Watery Sun Cream SPF 30 PA++ is an interesting product that will capture your attention if you are deliberately cleaning up your beauty stash. However, even before you get down to appreciating the natural components of this formula, alcohol shows up as the fifth ingredient, and you know it is a red flag for any skin type.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: