Guam Beauty Mud Cellulite Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Guam Beauty Mud?
Guam Seaweed Mud Anti-Cellulite Treatment for Sensitive Skin/Fragile Capilliaries, US $79.99 per 500 gram jar, is a cellulite reduction treatment solution that works by firming up your cellulite problem areas from first use.
Guam Beauty appears to be of Italian origins. However, the official manufacturer website only presents details about products being sold but not include any information about the manufacturer’s location and contact details, or its track record in formulating slimming products.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Guam Beauty Mud — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve your skin’s firmness, tone, and elasticity.
- Facilitate more efficient fat burn and excess fluid drainage to dehydrate cellulites.
- Give you smoother skin without the bumps and dimples associated with cellulites.
- Help boost moisture and nutrient content to plump up your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Guam Beauty Mud?
- Glyco-Xanthine: A proprietary complex that combines caffeine, theophyllline and theobromine, all three work together to help improve local fluid and nutrient circulation, improve fat burn and metabolism, and enhance drainage functions to dehydrate your cellulite affected skin. Although it may cause skin redness.
- Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans: Delivers an intense and high volume of moisture to the affected area of your skin, causing your cellulites to appear plumper and smoother from the surface.
- Empetrum Nigrum (Crowberry) Juice: Works to improve local circulation which, in turn, causes an influx of fluids to enhance the volume of cellulite-affected areas of your skin.
How To Apply Guam Beauty Mud
As suggested by manufacturer:
- Before applying Guam Beauty Mud, make sure to cleanse thoroughly the application areas and, when possible, it will be best to exfoliate, scrub or brush these areas to enhance circulation.
- Once applied, use a cling film to tightly wrap around the treatment areas.
- Leave on for 45 minutes before thoroughly rinsing off the product from your skin.
- Perform skin brushing to improve circulation some more or, when you can, get a massage.
Benefits Of Guam Beauty Mud
- Guam Beauty Mud has been specially formulated in consideration of users who have sensitive skin or capilliaries, ensuring that the product will not do you more harm than good.
- This product helps to improve the skin tone.
Disadvantages Of Guam Beauty Mud
- The manufacturer fails to disclose the full ingredients list, making it impossible to make an evaluation about this product’s efficacy as well as safety.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network and may not be very easily accessible.
- Guam Beauty Mud, just like any other topical anti-cellulite products may improve but no eliminate the root cause of cellulites.
- There are limited reviews mentioned online.
Does Guam Beauty Mud Have Any Side Effects?
In the absence of a full list of ingredients and given the limited reviews, you should consider that side effects are likely to be experienced when using Guam Seaweed Mud Anti-Cellulite Treatment for Sensitive Skin/Fragile Capilliaries, most especially when you have sensitive or reactive skin. The manufacturer recommends testing on a small patch of your skin before you do a full product application to test for any allergies or reactions that you may have against one or more components of this product.
Final Verdict : Guam Beauty Mud Cellulite Cream
Guam Beauty Mud offers an interesting combination of skin enhancing ingredients that are claimed to cause cellulites to become dehydrated and to appear smaller. You can expect some serious plumping up of your skin and, likely, instant gratification from this product as well. However, when it comes to long-term effects, the manufacaturer could have provided more details of what can be expected based on clinical trials.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.