Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum?
Issima, Perfect White C Eye Serum, by Guerlain Paris, is an advanced treatment used to pamper the eyes, eliminate pigmentation marks, reduces puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes.
As per the manufacturer, this light and fast absorbing fresh emulsion helps to reduce and prevent the appearance of pigmentation marks, unifies skin tone, and restores clarity and texture to the skin of the eyes. It moisturizes skin to keep hydrated and gives an immediate soothing effect creating silky smooth and supple skin. However there is no information of the ingredients on the official website.
Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum : Does It Really Work?
Perfect White C Eye Serum lightens the eye zone and reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. It soothes and calms with comfort and leaves the skin soft, smooth and radiant.
This concentrate is captured in a serum specially formulated to meet the demands of a very sensitive area, the eye. It is a radiance booster, it evens out the skin tone around the eyes and eliminates dark spots.
What Are The Ingredients In Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum?
There is no information available of any ingredients and their working on the official website and third party websites.
Benefits Of Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum
- This product Soothes and calms skin with exceptional comfort.
- It can help people specifically with pigment discoloration issues. Although there are no reviews online to back this claims.
- This product is suitable for sensitive skin.
Disadvantages Of Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum
- They suggest to use the seven steps that go with this product and that would be extremely expensive.
- There is no ingredient list on the web site.
- This product is specifically for people with pigment marks which not everyone has a need for.
- There are limited reviews online.
Final Verdict : Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum
For over 20 years Guerlain research has been pushing the boundaries of anti aging hydration. They do not expand on cutting edge technology, clinical research, or ingredients through their web site directly, but the knowledge is there. They offer seven products to layer with each other in the same line but most people can not afford it or be bothered with that. It would be an individual choice to try this eye serum alone or add parts from the line as needed.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."