Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum
Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum Overview
Issima, Perfect White C Eye Serum, by Guerlain Paris, is an advanced treatment used to pamper the eyes, eliminate pigmentation marks, reduces puffiness, and dark circles around the eyes.
This light and fast absorbing fresh emulsion helps to reduce and prevent the appearance of pigmentation marks, unifies skin tone, and restores clarity and texture to the skin of the eyes. It moisturizes skin to keep hydrated and gives an immediate soothing effect creating silky smooth and supple skin.
There are seven steps to this product line that can work together, with one being Perfect White C Eye Serum. The steps are Soft Foam Clarifying Cleanser, Fresh Clarifying Toner, Clarifying Silky Sheet Mask, Whitening Eye Serum, Whitening Beam Intensive Concentrate, Advanced Brightening Daycare SPF 40 and Whitening Night Cream.
Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum – Product Description
Perfect White C Eye Serum lightens the eye zone and reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eyes. It soothes and calms with comfort and leaves the skin soft, smooth and radiant.
This concentrate is captured in a serum specially formulated to meet the demands of a very sensitive area, the eye. It is a radiance booster, it evens out the skin tone around the eyes and eliminates dark spots.
Sunflower seed is one of the ingredients to help with brown spots because it is a gylcation inhibitor which is a sugar bond that causes skin discoloration. Pigmentation can bond with sugar to make an enzyme called tyrosinase and this can be turned into melanin. To counteract this, White C Eye Serum added anti-Solink which stops this bonding from happening. This product has a marine algae extract to help with whitening, Undaria. This reduces the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme and slows down the melanin synthesis. Without the pigment there is no protection against UV rays so the cells re-establish a natural shield that protects the defense cells, so it reduces the indirect pigment process. The presence of a yeast extract boosts the vitality of the epidermis and dermis.
Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum Advantage
- Perfect White C Eye Serum has been Dermatologist tested and approved.
- It can help people specifically with pigment discoloration issues.
- The company has been around with over 20 years of skin care experience.
Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum – Drawbacks
- They suggest to use the seven steps that go with this product and that would be extremely expensive.
- This one product costs about $80.00 if you shop around.
- There is no ingredient list on the web site.
- This product is specifically for people with pigment marks which not everyone has a need for.
Guerlain Issima Perfect White C Eye Serum – The Bottomline
For over 20 years Guerlain research has been pushing the boundaries of anti aging hydration. They do not expand on cutting edge technology, clinical research, or ingredients through their web site directly, but the knowledge is there. They offer seven products to layer with each other in the same line but most people can not afford it or be bothered with that. It would be an individual choice to try this eye serum alone or add parts from the line as needed.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.