Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder Review
Healthy, glowing skin is hard to achieve. No quick fix, not even the best makeup can fake the natural, blooming radiance you get when you lead a healthier lifestyle making healthy diet choices and finding time for regular physical endurance training.
Still, a superb sheer coverage that leaves you with more skin to flaunt and makeup that does not cake on you can do tons to give a visual illusion of smoothly textured skin with just the right amount of radiance.
About Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder
From one of the most recognized and oldest fragrance and cosmetics brand comes a pressed powder that does more than just smoothen your skin and even out your skin tone.
The Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder is aware of the skin needs of the modern woman. It packs away in a slim, luxurious compact, an absorbent powder formulation that regulates your skin’s natural oils and moisture while bringing in shine to perk up any dull skin and certainly add character to already well-maintained skin. The formulation does not slop makeup on your face, however, and instead, delivers all of these visual benefits through a very lightweight medium that is sheer and almost leaves your skin bare and naked and yet absolutely enhanced.
Just when you thought that’s all, you will be happy to note that Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder is specially formulated to resist pollution with Guerlain’s Urban Protect Complex. This special blend of ingredients which includes a sun protection factor (SPF) 35 and powerful antioxidants, help fight the skin cell damaging effects of environmental stressors that cause skin to become aged, wrinkled and hyperpigmented.
Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder delivers all of these skin benefits as it dries down your silky complexion to a matte finish.
While this product works well for all skin types, those with dry and combination skin types will be able to harness more out of this product. This product is offered in three subtly differentiated shades:
- Teint Rose, white pressed powder for the fairer skinned
- Teint Dore, contains more gold particles in it, and works up wonders for all skin tones
- Teint Beige, gives off a subtle bronze shimmer which also works well for all skin tones
This product contains fragrance that gives you a whiff of violets.
Ingredients in Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder
- Pigment / Colorant / Opacifying Agent / Skin Filler: Talc
- Moisturizers / Skin Conditioners / Emollients / Humectants: Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Isopropyl Isostearate, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Myristate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Bis-Behenyl/Isotearyl/Phytosteryl Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol
- Preservatives: Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol
- Product Stabilizer / Texturizer: Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Nylon-12
- Perfume: Parfum (Fragrance), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Limonene, Amyl Cinnamal, Butyphenyl, Methylpropional, Geraniol
This product may contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Aluminum Powder, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet
Founded in 1828 in France as a fragrance company, the House of Guerlain is also one of the oldest, most reputable brands in the global skincare industry. Its founder, Pierre-François Pascal Guerlain was, at one point, appointed as the official perfumer of the French royal family, and has, subsequently, created signature fragrances for other key royal figures in Europe.
The Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE (LVMH) Group acquired Guerlain and took full control of the company in 1994, retaining the luxury and extravagant character that is undeniably Guerlain.
How is Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder Used?
For regular day time wear, most especially on a humid day, feel free and confident to apply Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder singly on your bare, thoroughly cleansed and toned skin. For those days where you and your skin can tolerate a layered makeup complexion, wear Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder on top of your foundation fluid, tinted moisturizer as well as your other makeup skin creams and serums to set these products down to a sheer, luminous, matte finish.
Apply the product using the sponge that comes with it but, for better control and more amazing results, apply on skin using a broad brush.
The Price Range of Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder
This product retails between $45 and $60 for every 2.1 oz.
Is Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder safe?
- This product contains Aluminum, a controversial ingredient that raises concerns for risk of neurotoxicity.
- This product contains Tridecyl Trimellitate, suspected for organ and systemic toxicity.
- This product contains Benzyl Benzoate and Benzyl Alcohol, well-known skin irritants.
- This product contains fragrance ingredients that may be irritating for sensitive skin types.
Guerlain MÉTÉORITES COMPACT Pressed Powder can be a great addition to your beauty kit. Take it everywhere with you and let it move your brilliant, naturally glowing skin from day to night.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."