Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck & Décolleté Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck Décolleté Cream?
“The secret of extraordinary longevity for your skin” — The Guerlain website says so of its Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck and Décolleté Cream.
The secret of the formulation? It is made with Imperial Orchid Molecular Extract as its primary ingredient, traditionally consisting of four orchid varieties and, just recently, the brand added the extract of Gold Orchid into the formula. All five orchids were handpicked from out of 30,000 varieties over a period of more than 10 years of product research and development efforts. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it.
Beyond moisturizing your skin, this product promises to significantly improve your skin’s density and enhance resilience against damage. In addition, Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck and Décolleté Cream commits to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Lighten dark spots.
- Brighten your overall complexion.
- Promote firmer skin.
- Enhance skin texture.
- Boost moisture and smoothness.
What are the Ingredients in Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck Décolleté Cream?
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This keeps the skin hydrated, plump and soft for long. However, it may also result to redness and itching.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone: This moisturizer treats or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin irritations. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur.
How to apply Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck Décolleté Cream
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Use only Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck and Décolleté Cream on freshly washed and toned skin.
- Liberally apply on your neck, chest and back of hands. For best results, use product day and night without fail.
- As product may contain photosensitizing ingredients, make it a point to apply sunscreen on treatment areas during the day.
Benefits of GUERLAIN ORCHIDÉE IMPÉRIALE Neck Décolleté Cream
- Brand commands a loyal following for years, with users attesting to its effectiveness. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- Manufacturer commits to multiple benefits
Disadvantages of Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck Décolleté Cream
- Full product ingredients list not openly disclosed, making efficacy impossible to evaluate
- Product has been reportedly tested on animals
- Product is ridiculously expensive relative to other products in its league
Final verdict: Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck & Décolleté Cream
Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck and Décolleté Cream certainly gives extraordinary longevity for your skin but there are so many products available that can also restore radiance, shape and give support to the neck area. Question is whether or not it will satisfy your skin needs based on skincare science as we know it today. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Frequently Asked Questions About Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck & Décolleté Cream
Q. What is the Price of Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck & Décolleté Cream?
A. Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck & Décolleté Cream retails for $375.00 per 2.5 oz of product on several online retailer websites.
Q. Does Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck & Décolleté Cream come with money back guarantee?
A. There is no money back guarantee provided by any of the retailers currently selling this product.
Q. Should I use Guerlain Orchidée Impériale Neck & Décolleté Cream once or twice daily?
A. For best results, use product day and night without fail.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.