Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Cream
Guinot Crème Riche Vital Antirides 888 which is more commonly known as Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a special skin care treatment that reduces the appearance of wrinkles. It comes in a rich texture that smoothens and hydrates the skin significantly. The formula is particularly for skin that is dry and undernourished. It makes the skin more youthful while improving its tone as well with long-term use. The product is a collagen booster that also promotes even cell distribution for smooth and even texture of the skin. It also strengthens, protects and hydrates the skin so that it becomes silky soft and radiant. A 1.5 oz. container is priced around $70.
What Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Cream Claims?
- Makes the skin more youthful
- Softens the skin and gives it a velvety smooth texture
- Soothes the skin to help slow down the aging process
- Moisturizes the skin thoroughly especially the epidermis
- Stimulates cellular activity and promotes regeneration of the skin
About The Manufacturer
The product is from Guinot which is a known brand in France that has been around for almost 50 years. It was founded by Rene Guinot who is a well-known chemist during his time. The brand grew gradually until it discovered the Hydradermie treatment which is now well-known all over the world. The company then started to work on treatment-compatible products that can be used at home. Today, Guinot Paris has become a very popular brand that offers professional treatments in thousands of spas and salons across the globe.
How Does Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Cream Work?
Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Cream primarily works by stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin which restores the healthy density of the skin. This restores the youthful structure of the skin helping reduce the severity of aging signs on the skin especially fine lines and wrinkles. It also uses a powerful hyaluronic acid concentration that moisturizes the skin and prevents dryness for a long time. This also helps in slowing down the process of skin aging. There are also nourishing ingredients that replenish essential lipids in the skin. The formula is also said to offer powerful antioxidant protection to prevent damage to skin cells and delay skin aging.
Guinot Crème Riche Vital Antirides 888 Active Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid – It hydrates the skin thoroughly while also triggering the skin’s natural hyaluronic acid production. This prevents the loss of moisture which is one of the causes of rapid skin aging. Thus, it helps slow down the development of skin aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Shea Butter – it is rich in essential fatty acids which nourish the skin and prevents dryness. This active ingredient also offers antioxidant protection to slow down the development of skin aging. It also helps restore cellular health.
- Liposkin – This is a special form of vegetable butter that offers powerful nourishing effects on the skin. It helps replenish lipids to protect skin cells from damage.
- Biopeptides EL and CL – It is a powerful peptide blend that works to boost the production of collagen and elastin in the skin. This restores healthy and youthful skin density making it more elastic, smoother and firmer.
Guinot Crème Riche Vital Antirides 888 Advantages
- The product contains active ingredients that are proven to be effective
- It is from an established skin care brand based in France
- It contains powerful antioxidants and moisturizers
- There are many good feedbacks saying it is a good anti-aging formulation
Guinot Crème Riche Vital Antirides 888 Disadvantages
- No money back guarantee is available
- The formulation has not been tested and proven to be effective/safe by an independent laboratory
- There are people who are sensitive to the formulation
- It is expensive costing two to three times more than similar products from known brands
- Some feedbacks say it doesn’t deliver fast and considerable results
Apply a pearl-sized amount for your entire face. Spread the formula evenly then massage gently onto your skin. For best results, use on cleansed skin that it dry. Use in the morning and evening to get the best results.
Make sure you are not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients before using this product. If you are not sure, you should skin test it first before use. If irritation develops, this may indicate that you are allergic or just sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Guinot Anti-Wrinkle Cream is a good skin care treatment for fighting skin aging. It helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles while also working to slow down the aging process of the skin. The product includes proven active ingredients in its formulation and there are many feedbacks saying it is effective. The main problem is the high price but this is still worth a try.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."