H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 Overview
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40, US $44 for a 1.7 fl. oz. bottle, is a sunscreen with the power to rehydrate your skin.
About H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 — Does It Really Work?
The company behind this moisturizer for day time protection is H2O+. The company was established in 1989 to offer skin care with a foundation that relied on the power of water to restore your naturally healthy and beautiful skin. Presently, H2O+ carries products in a broad range of personal care categories, that includes skin care but also hair and body.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Support your skin in staying hydrated amidst getting exposed to UV and other environmental stressors all-day.
- Provide you with daily broad spectrum sun protection to prevent skin damage and premature aging.
What Are The Ingredients In H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40?
- Avobenzone (3.0%), Homosalate (8.0%), Octisalate (5.0%), Octocrylene (6.0%): chemical sunscreen agents that, combined, deliver for your broad spectrum protection from UVA and UVB
- Matcha Green Tea Extract: Defends your skin by delivering an antioxidant boost that neutralizes cell damaging free radicals as well as protect your skin from other damaging environmental stressors
- Rice Bran Extract: Enhances your skin’s moisture content, improves your skin’s softness, and delivering a soothing effect with its rich load of fatty acids and Vitamin E to calm your skin from irritations which, in turn, improves your skin’s tone and overall radiance
- Antioxidants: Provide your skin amped up protection from UV and also shields you from environmental stressors that can compromise your skin
- Vitamin E: Has a natural soothing and deep nourishing effect on your skin, it also helps repair your skin’s protective barrier to give your skin better protection from external factors that can damage your skin.
Directions to Use
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 must be generously applied on your face, neck and chest every morning after cleansing and toning skin on these parts. Re-apply every 2 hours.
- H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 contains powerful antioxidants that significantly improves your skin protection from damage and aging.
- This product comes with a weightless consistency that stays light on your skin all day.
- Aquadefense Moisturizer reviews indicate that this formula is instantly absorbent.
- This product offers a variety of online channels for you to place your order.
- Aquadefense Moisturizer reviews are severely limited, making it hard to make an assessment of user acceptance from reliable and independent sources.
Does H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chemical sunscreen. actives, butylene glycol, and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for endocrine disruption due to chemical sunscreen actives.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol.
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 Customer Reviews
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 reviews read:
- “There’s way too much scent in this product for a moisturizer with sunscreen. I have hyper sensitive skin and one of the first things I and everybody else with my skin type have been taught is to stay away from fragrance. This one, though, I couldn’t get my hands off because of the rave reviews. It’s my failt really why I broke out after using this. So, just a friendly advice, if you have sensitive skin, just keep off of this product.”
- “For me, a sunscreen has to feel good, smell good, and not interfere with my makeup, and I’m happy to report this sunscreen delivers on all counts…Compared to their other sunscreens, AquaDefense is ultra-light…If you’re sensitive to fragrance, you may not love this, but I 100% prefer a fragranced sunscreen…As soon as I spread AquaDefense SPF 40 across my skin, it instantly absorbs.” — Product Review by Kelsey Smith on modernmartha
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Moisturizer SPF 40 gives you hydration and sunscreen in a single bottle. Don’t forget that there are also several ingredients in there that may not suit your personal health preferences or even special skin conditions.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: