H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence Overview
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence, US $42 for a 2.5 fl. oz. bottle, is a moisturizer rehydrating facial essences misted on your skin t that helps refresh and restore your skin any time in between your morning and evening regimens.
About H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence — Does It Really Work?
This mist is brought to you by H2O+ Beauty, the skin care brand that turns to the power of just plain, pure water to revitalize your skin and restore it to its healthiest and most beautiful state. Established in 1989, the brand has since grown to a full blown label. Presently, H2O+ Beauty has product offerings in several personal care categories that include anti-aging, as well as hair and body.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Rehydrate your skin to give it a considerable volume of moisture boost that instantly revitalizes your skin.
- Deliver loads of nutrients much-needed by your skin to fuel rejuvenation.
- Protect your skin from free radicals as well as random environmental factors that can damage your skin permanently.
- Improve your skin’s capability to lock in moisture and keep your skin well hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Give you the opportunity to keep your skin perked and optimally maintained even throughout chaotic days in the office.
What Are The Ingredients In H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence?
- Matcha Green Tea Extract: Contains loads of antioxidants that help defend your skin from free radicals and other environmental stressors that age and damage your skin
- Rice Bran Extract: A multi-tasking ingredient that serves to moisturize, lighten, and repair your skin
Directions to Use
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence may be used after cleansing day and night, as well as at midday, every time you feel your skin needs a reset.
- H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence is highly protecting.
- This product is priced on the average compared to other essences.
- Aquadefense Facial Essence review show users’ appreciation for the convenience of the misting function.
- This product misses out on other potentially great ingredients for restoring your skin’s moisture
- Aquadefense Facial Essence reviews are practically not available.
Does H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence have any side effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Shielding Matcha Facial Essence alleges to protect and hydrate your skin. Unfortunately, while this can function as promised, there are just too few ingredients in the formula, in terms of quality and variety, to perform this function fairly well at this price point.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."