H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum Overview
H20 Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum helps prevent photo aging, environmental damage, and dehydration around the eyes. It has a potent triple tea complex, anti pollution system, and anti-aging marine algae.
This product delivers the most effective free radical protection against environmental damage and minimizes UV induced signs of aging around the eye zone.
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum – Product Description
Sea Results Serum minimizes UV signs of aging including fine lines and redness. With this advanced fortified formula it delivers the most effective free radical protection against environmental damage.
This has the ingredients, sea mineral complex, anti-pollution system, Japanese Green Tea Extract, Paraguay Tea Extract, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Hyaluronic Acid. This eye serum enhances the performance of any other H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum eye treatment.
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum Advantage
- This is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers.
- No animal testing was done with this eye serum.
- This product is made in the USA and sold in the USA.
- It provides free radical damage form environmental sources.
- It minimizes UV induced signs of aging around the eye area.
- This enhances any other H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum product that you have.
- It is reasonably priced at $36.00 for its free radical reducing formula.
- They sell a variety of beauty products and gifts for everyone.
- This could be used for both men and women.
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum – Drawbacks
- You may have to allow time for the product to fully absorb into the eye skin.
- H2O can not be shipped outside the USA.
- The pump style container has the potential to jam while using it.
- They do not have information on the H2O company or how or why they started this line to give a feel of their spirit.
- They do not say if the ingredients are all natural or organic.
- They do not mention if any clinical trials, or research went into the making of this product formulation.
- They do not offer any before and after pictures of results.
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum – The Bottomline
H2O Plus Sea Results Eye Defense Fortifying Serum prevents environmental free radical damage with its triple tea complex, anti pollution system, and anti aging marine algae complex. The sea algae we all know is natural, the three teas are listed, but the anti pollution system as the ingredients list it, does not tell us anything about what that exactly is.
They do not elaborate on how exactly the sea algae, triple tea complex or the anti pollution help with free radical damage. It is frustrating that they dangle the information but not go into detail about it. It is really important to explain how these three systems work because it belongs with that special formula that they created. They should be proud and honored to tell us how this works. It is a benefit to them and to the customer to break down the important facts how this product physically does its magic, and how this sea-derived skin care came to be.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."