Haloxyl Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Haloxyl?
As per the manufacturer, Haloxyl is manufactured by the reputable company Sederma. This company is well-known for its product Matrixyl, a commonly used anti-aging substance, in addition to several other well-known skincare treatments. While there is no official Haloxyl website here are a number of scientific studies and clinical test results shown on independent websites, plus customer testimonials and ‘before and after’ photos. However the effect of this product is temporary. Also, there is no mentioning of product price in official website.
Haloxyl– Does it really work?
Haloxyl consists of water, Glycerin, Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Steareth-20,Chrysin and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and although all ingredients are listed no explanation is given as to what they do. Haloxyl is a man-made ingredient that helps to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries, a condition that contributes to the appearance of darkness under the eyes. As well as helping to eliminate this excess pigment, Haloxyl increases the thickness (density) of the skin, making it less susceptible to damage and aging.
Haloxyl should be used in any formula at an amount of at least 2% in order to obtain good results and can be blended with other anti-aging ingredients, moisturizers and skin lighteners.
Benefits of Haloxyl
- Haloxyl is a patented ingredient
- Haloxyl is affordable. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- The manufacturer is established
Disadvantages of Haloxyl
- It should be used with moisturizing anti-aging ingredients
- It must be included at specific amounts
- It may not be suitable for all skin types
- There is no official Haloxyl website
What are the ingredients in Haloxyl?
- Chrysin: this ingredient is mostly used as a skin conditioning agent.
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
Final verdict: Haloxyl
Most anti-aging skin creams would benefit from the addition of a substance such as Haloxyl, particularly for anyone wanting to address the problem of discoloration under the eyes. The final cost of Haloxyl will depend on the brand of treatment that it is included in, and consumers should ensure that it is used at its optimal amount for best results. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.