HealthAid MenoVital Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
HealthAid MenoVital Overview
HealthAid MenoVital, US $16 for 60 tablets, is a vegetarian menopause supplement that contains 16 vitamins, minerals, and botanical ingredients that help restore the ideal balance in your hormones to help ease and lessen the frequency of your menopausal symptoms.
About HealthAid MenoVital — Does It Really Work?
This supplement has been formulated and is being distributed by HealthAid Limited, a UK-based distributor of branded supplements with over 25 years of industry experience and counting. HealthAid’s more than 500 products are now being distributed in over 60 countries.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Aid in normalizing your hormone levels, and regulate drops and spikes which , in turn, also improves your menopausal symptoms
- Relieve multiple menopausal symptoms, including migraines, night sweats, lack of libido, mood swings, among many others
- Replenish the nutrients that your body needs to help you cope with the significant changes that come with menopause
- Help you better cope with stress while also restoring your ideal energy levels to relieve fatigue
- Lessen the intensity and frequency of your menopausal symptoms
What Are The Ingredients In HealthAid MenoVital?
- Soy Isoflavones: Stabilize your hormones by influencing how biochemicals in your brain work, the intended result of which is to lessen the intensity and frequency of your menopausal symptoms by helping regulate hormonal fluctuations
- Sage: Well-known to relieve hot flushes and night sweats
- Dong Quai: Enhances your blood, oxygen and nutrient circulation to improve brain health and mood, eases migraines caused by hormonal fluctuations, and render its phytoestrogen properties to support the normalization of your hormone levels
- Red Clover: Aids in hormone re-balancing mechanisms, studies have shown that this ingredient has a fast-acting effect on relieving menopausal symptoms, improving symptoms that include heart-related diseases, sex drive, and mood.
- Vitamin B6: Helps improve your mood, relieves feelings of depression and anxiety, and has an uplifting effect on your mind and your spirit
- Vitamin C: Reinvigorates your cells, it also aids in relieving hot flushes
- Black Cohosh: Promotes a better balanced hormone composition and levels.
- Siberian Ginseng Extract: Has been shown to improve stamina to relieve you from fatigue and also improve your sex drive
Directions to use
HealthAid MenoVital must be taken twice daily, nothing more. Always take it with food at approximately the same times everyday to help create a better balance in your system that also helps tame your multiple menopausal symptoms.
- All HealthAid MenoVital products, including this supplement, are free from harmful chemicals that include artificial dyes, gluten, dairy products, and sugar, among others.
- This product combines 16 naturally derived ingredients, each of which delivers nutrients to help restore your nutrients that can help improve your hormone balance to relieve the symptoms.
- Reviews indicate that this product may be widely available in the UK although probably not in the US.
- This product contains plant-based hormones, phytoestrogens which should be a concern if you are trying to avoid hormones or, ifd you have hormone-related diseases,
- HealthAid MenoVital reviews indicate that most users experience improvements in a number of their menopausal symptoms but not on all symptoms.
Does HealthAid MenoVital Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, allergic reactions may be experienced as side effects when using HealthAid MenoVital, depending on your history of allergies to any of this product’s components. Keep in mind too, that overdosing is possible when it comes to taking supplements.
HealthAid MenoVital will afford you more time living your life than getting caught up in menopausal symptoms that suffer your overall health and well-being. Unfortunately, results of supplementation, whether good or bad, will greatly vary from person-to-person.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.