Her Harmony Review: Is it Really Effective?
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony Introduction
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony , US $24.95 for a bottle of 60 veggie capsules, is a supplement formulated only with natural ingredients and designed to improve your menopausal symptoms.
What Does UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits:
- Improve the expression of multiple menopausal symptoms, that includes mood swings, hot flushes, night sweats, migraine, anxiety, loss of libido, among many others
- Influence biochemical reactions in your brain to influence hormone control and regulation
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony Manufacturer’s Detail
“UltaLife is more than just a dietary supplement or a bottle pills. We’re a WAY OF LIFE.” — That is according to a statement on the UltaLife website. The company has supplements intended for general health, men’s health, women’s health, weight loss, and sports nutrition. Other than that, however, the company does not share any other information, including contact information.
Working of UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony
This product works by combining natural ingredients that influence your natural estrogen levels which, in turn, influences also moods, focus, and other menopausal symptoms associated with menopause. It works on the premise that less frequent sharp spikes and drops in your estrogen levels will help restore your better, healthier, more pleasant self.
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony Ingredients
- Soy Isoflavones: Stimulates specific brain functions that is intended to better control and regulate your estrogen levels so that you can have less undesirable episodes of hot flushes, mood swings, loss of libido, among other unfavorable symptoms of menopause
- Black Cohosh: Stimulates biochemicals in your brain that causes your hormonal controls and regulatory functions to become restored which, in turn, lessens your undesirable episodes of hot flushes, night sweats, and other symptoms of menopause
- Dong Quai: Has natural anti-inflammatory properties, it can improve headaches and migraines associated with menopause, boosts blood circulation to keep oxygen and nutrients flowing throughout your body, and generally improve menopausal symptoms with its rich phytoestrogen content
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony Pros
- This product is made with natural ingredients traditionally used for relieving hormone-related conditions among women, including menopause.
- The product appears to be widely available.
- This product’s authenticity is guarded through the accreditation of product retailers.
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony Cons
- This product contains phyto estrogens which mimic your body’s natural estrogen which has earned it the classification as an endocrine disruptor, meaning it can get in the way of normal endocrine and hormone functions.
- The formula has not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration versus manufacturer’s claims, just like any other supplement does not need to be certified.
- This product is expected to cause different effects among different people, that means it may or may not work for you.
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony Side Effects
Based on manufacturer’s claims, there are no side effects associated with any of this product’s components.
The manufacturer does not provide directions on how to tae UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony.
UltaLife’s Natural Estrogen-Free Her Harmony packs in every capsule, a host of natural extracts traditionally used for menopause relief. It’s unfortunate that the manufacturer cannot present evidence of product efficacy for such an important supplementation need of women.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective menopause supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Menopause Relief Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."