5 Best Hot Pink Lipsticks to Glam up your Pout this Summer and Beyond
There was no shortage of color on the Armani Privé runways. The defining color? Hot pink! The shocking and yet very feminine shade was all over the backdrop, on the garments, and yes, on the models’ pouts too. The color evoked power and sophistication. Lead makeup artist for the show, Linda Cantello, was quoted saying, “pink is the new red”.
Neon blue eyeliners, sky blue high heeled boots, chunky plastic earrings, animal prints, thick, buckled belts and hot pink lipstick — that bespoke street style as imagined by Jeremy Scott in his Autumn and Winter 2016 collection. The vibrant ensemble which were undeniably 80s-inspired were also unmistaken and perfectly complemented by beautiful, bright pink lips.
5 of the Brightest pink Lip shades to make your Pout standout
Be inspired by 5 of the best and brightest pink shades from 5 of the world’s best loved brands in cosmetics:
1. Dior Addict in Extreme US$ 35
Vibrant, intense, and ultimate shine. That’s the power of this characteristically Dior and daring lip shade. Extreme class and trend, choose Extreme to get your hot pink pout. You may also find satisfaction in Neo-Romantic, Artsy and Oversize. For full, puckered lip finish, get prior extra plumping from the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer Collagen Active Lip-Gloss.
2. L’Oréal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour in Pink Flamingo, US$ 8.95. Huge benefits for such an inexpensive price. This lip color not only keeps you within the fashion radar, it also nourishes your lips with Omega 3, Argan Oil, and Vitamin E. Enjoy Miss Magenta and Wisteria Rose from the same collection. Or, try the Colour Riche Collection Exclusive La Vie En Rose, which carries 6 different shades of pink from which you will surely find the shade of hot pink you’re looking for.
3. Nyx Cosmetics Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in Louisiana,US$ 4
It’s a mineral-based lip color that will give you a natural made up finish with a distinctly bright pink pout. You may also want to try the Nyx Plush Gel Lipstick in Azalea, particularly in shades of Hot Pink with Blue Undertone, and Fizzy Berries. Each retails for US$ 7.
4. Chanel Rogue Allure Long-wear Lip Colour in Extatique, US$ 37. Exquisite, one-of-a-kind and never ordinary —that has always been the statement of Chanel. The personality rubs on Extatique, which leaves your lips with a standout tint and yet with ultimate comfort.
5. NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick in Schiap, US$ 28
Models clad in beautiful, ultra feminine, long dresses wore hot pink lipstick drawn with NARS lipstick at the Michael Costello Spring 2016 Runway. Love the shade also in NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick in Funny Face. Or, try the US$ 32 NARS Audacious Lipstick in Angela, Claudia, Greta, Marisa and Michiyo.
Beyoncé, Kristen Stewart, and Reese Witherspoon among a host of others have been seen on the streets and on the red carpets wearing this newest, fab and welcome change in lip trend. So, do you want this color or not?