How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under Your Eyes – Don’t Wait for the Movie to Come Out
The title of the next great non-fiction masterpiece is “How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under Your Eyes.” It is a guaranteed bestseller. With millions of people look for that elusive answer, it is bound to be a blockbuster hit. Unfortunately, the director hit a snag. He cannot find a true answer to the query of how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes. There is too much conflicting data out on the internet. It is very confusing for anyone, including a director. But you can find out how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes without attending the premiere.
Eyes are the window to our hearts and souls. But if the window surround is bluish shadows, it makes it look like our hearts and souls are ready for the retirement home. If you are not ready for the retirement home and want to know how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes, listen up. Those shadows have a simple biological explanation that you need to understand before you can know how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes. Little capillaries under that skin have allowed blood cells to escape. Those cells sit under the skin until the body re-absorbs them. Until then, they show up as those bluish shadows. That is a very important data piece to the puzzle of how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
Everybody has those little escaped blood cells. But, it shows up much worse in some. If you have a family history of this problem, you will be dealing with a genetic issue. To know how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes means you know how to get around the genetic component. You need to work inside and outside on the problem. Proper nutrition and hydration will go a long way to working the inside angle. Add supplements strong in Vitamins C, E, and K for additional help. That is the first step in how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
The other step in how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes is working the outside step. You can find eye creams that come packed with those vitamins. They also come with other ingredients that will lighten the skin at the same time. You do not need to wait for the premiere of “How to Get Rid of Dark Circles under Your Eyes.” You can get the answers yourself. You will then be the expert on how to get rid of dark circles under your eyes.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.