Eyelashes are protective “hair agents,” growing on the tip of the lids. They block any dirt or harmful and hazardous particles that may enter the eyes. This is possible through the blinking of your eyes. Do you know how to grow eyelashes? Some of the few materials can be used to make your lashes look richer, fuller. Longer eyelashes are made possible using mascara and the addition of fake lashes. There are also some beauty and cosmetic products that assure to speed up the growth of your eyelashes.
There are also quite a few ways on how to grow eyelashes the natural way. You can give it a go for better looking eyelashes. Some of the things, nutrients or agents that can help you grow longer eyelash include eyelash brush, olive oil, multivitamins, petroleum jelly and vitamin E. These may be applied, used through series of procedures, or undergoing medical processes.
1, 2, 3 Beauty
Do you hesitate using these all-natural products? Fret no more because natural products and remedies usually provide safe and cost-effective results. Will these give you points on how to grow eyelashes? Why don’t you try and follow the indicated steps below.
- Plan a balanced diet. Proper nutrition and diet sustain continuous hair growth like the eyelashes. Growing hair like eyelashes tend to stop when there is insufficient proper dissemination of nutrients needed by the body.
- Lubricants like olive oil and petroleum jelly serve as a firming agent for your eyelashes. Best results appear when you apply these on your lashes every night before you sleep or rest. Rinse it off with tap water as you wake up in the morning to wash off excess oils.
- Using a clean eyelash brush, apply vitamin E oil to your eyelashes. You can obtain vitamin E oil by breaking vitamin E – containing capsules. Vitamin E firms, thickens and lengthens your lashes.
- Using also a clean eyelash brush, regularly brush your eyelashes to stimulate the growth of your lashes. Regular brushing draws out and elongates the eyelashes.
For your convenience, all-natural products and materials are more preferable for you so you won’t become so stressed out spending your money on expensive but ineffective market products such as creams, gel, and medical treatments. And to avoid hesitations, above all these recommendations on how to grow eyelashes, try to seek professional suggestions or advises.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."