Nothing beats thick, long, lush and beautiful lashes in bringing out the glam in your eyes. Long and thick eyelashes have been the trend to accentuate the eyes. However, some women are not gifted to have naturally long and thick eyelashes. Luckily, numerous ways have been discovered to answer your beauty problems. Here are some of the techniques on how to make eyelashes fuller.
- Mascara. The key in achieving fuller lashes using mascara is the brush. Purchase a brush that has long and short bristles. Using this kind of brush will help you apply a thick layer of mascara and simultaneously defining your eyelashes. Investing a brush with comb is also a good thing for it will also have the same effect.
- Using black mascara will provide the most striking impact on your eyelashes. Apply mascara from the base to the tips of your lashes. Wiggling your brush gently as you move up the lashes avoid clumping. Applying a number of layers to your eyelashes emphasize them. Also, applying mascara on the top of your lashes will add more drama.
- False Eyelashes. Another remedy on how to make eyelashes fuller is using false eyelashes. False eyelashes tend to thicken and draw out that sexiness from your eyes. False eyelashes come in individual lashes and strips when purchased in beauty and cosmetic stores. But, lashes that come in strips are a lot easier to apply than those individual lashes. Well if you are experienced in applying individual lashes, it won’t be a problem having that natural look.
- Applying false eyelashes requires several procedures. First, trim them to fit your eyelid’s length. Using a Q-tip, pat a few amount of eyelash adhesive on the back of the lash. When the glue is all sticky, you can already apply them to your upper eyelid and press gently on your lash line. To avoid having the fake eyelash be noticed, bring it together with your natural eyelash to make it look more natural by applying a line of eyeliner on the fake eyelashes’ base when it is already applied on your eyes.
- Eyelash Extension. Making yourself look glamorous isn’t a too difficult to do. Let those eyelash extensions glam you up and show you on how to make eyelashes fuller. Eyelash extensions are often popular in beauty salons and spas. Also, eyelash extensions are actually artificial hairs attached to your lashes making it lengthy in a period of about a month. Although eyelash extensions are expensive and takes a long period of time to be applied, many would still go for it. Maybe some would think it’s a big hassle.
There are plenty of ways and remedies on how to make eyelashes fuller like those mentioned above. But, these are not all of it. There are others which you can resort to that are not so expensive. You can go to beauty salons and then maybe ask beauty experts on how to make eyelashes fuller and what remedy you can apply. Do not just go on and trying any product you see on the market. Caution yourself!
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."