How to Make Your Lips Plumper and Bigger Naturally?
Sensuous and fuller looking lips are considered as one of the most attractive features on a woman’s face. Thus every woman these days dream about having gorgeous looking plumper lips so as to enhance their beauty and appearance. There are numerous methods and techniques which allow the enhancement and enlargement of lips but not all of them are free from side effects and completely natural in nature. Surgeries and artificial methods of lip enlargement definitely help one to obtain fuller lips within no time, but in the long run, they apparently leave behind their unpleasant consequences. This article, therefore deals with the various natural methods that would help you to enhance the shape and size of your lips safely and economically, and avoid any kind of troubles post your lip enhancement.
1. Brush and Exfoliate Your Lips: Brushing your lips, after brushing your teeth with a dry toothbrush benefits the texture as well as the appearance of your lips, as it not only removes the dead skin cells by making them smoother, but also improves the blood circulation by making them a little plumper. To improve the brushing effect, apply some honey or Vaseline to your tooth brush. This will make your lips rosier and smoother. Thus, by these natural techniques, you’ll not only be able to obtain fuller lips, but also the natural pink colour of your lips will deepen, leaving your lips absolutely beautiful and ravishing.
Exfoliating your lips regularly will make your lips appear plumper naturally as it swells up the lips a little by improving the blood circulation of your lips and also makes them appear healthier.
Using a natural scrub for exfoliation, by preparing a combination of sugar, water and a few drops of moisturising oil will hydrate your lips and make them appear fuller naturally. Apply the mixture on your lips and massage in circular motions, and then apply a lip balm after wiping off the mixture.
2. Natural Remedies Instead of Chemical Lip Plumpers: Using essential oils instead of other chemical methods. These will not have long lasting effects, but will surely make your lips appear plumper for a couple of hours. Discover below, few natural remedies to obtain plumper lips without adhering to artificial lip plumping techniques:
- Peppermint Essential Oil: it improves the circulation of your lips and increases blood on the surface of your lips. It causes the lips to swell and thereby, appear plumper.
- Cinammon Essential oil: it stimulates lip capillaries and enhances blood flow, and thus helps your lips to gain a fuller appearance.
- Cayenne Pepper Essential Oil: rubbing small amount of ground cayenne pepper with a little water helps your lips to gain a natural plump look.
3. Regular Lip Exercising: Regular exercising makes your lips appear bigger naturally, without undergoing any painful surgeries and lip treatments. The results are slow but definite. Below are described few simple lip exercises to obtain beautiful plump lips naturally:
- Whistle: Choose your favourite melody and whistle it for at least 3 to 5 minutes daily, this will build up your lip muscles and help you to achieve plumper lips.
- Smile: Smile as wide as you can while keeping your lips tightly closed. Hold this position for 5 seconds and then release it. repeat this for at least 10 times every day.
- Kiss: Pucker your lips post smiling and then push them forward as if to kiss somebody, and retain this position for 5 seconds. Repeat this exercise 20 times.
- Move From One Side to The Other: press your lips tightly together and move them from one extreme end, either to the left or right and then take them to the other end, as far as you can. Repeat this movement 15 times.
These are a few extremely simple and economic natural techniques that would enable you to obtain fuller, plumper lips. These natural techniques not only enhance the outer appearance of lips but also help to regulate continuous blood circulation in the lips there by making them healthier and fuller. Exfoliating your lips will not only beautify your lips but will also keep them hydrated and thus avoid the cracking and drying of lips, which of course is not possible while adhering on the various chemical procedures of lip enhancement. The result of these few exercises and techniques may sometimes be short lived, but for sure are completely safe and harmless. While on the other hand, when we depend upon chemical procedures and surgeries, the results definitely last for a long time, but the irritation and side effects also crop in with the passage of time. Thereby, it is strongly suggested to rely upon thesenatural lip enhancements to give your look a sensuous touch with plumper lips, rather than depending upon expensive surgeries and chemical enhancement procedures.