HSR Lifting Firming Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream Introduction
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream , US $124 for every 50 ml jar, ultra refines your skin and commits to make fine lines and wrinkles much less noticeable.
What Does Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Improve your skin’s elasticity, density and volume
- Smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulate faster rates of collagen production at higher volumes
- Lift your skin to reduce the appearance of looseness and sagginess
- Enhance your skin’s contour to promote a more youthful look
- Protect collagen fibers to stop degradation and destruction
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is a creation of Babor which brands itself as “The art of precision skin care”. The company is not on its third generation of being proudly family-run, continuing the brand’s tradition for skin care that is based on intensive research and science. With headquarters in Germany, Babor maintains its very own R&D facility.
Working of Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream
This product works by combining ingredients that deliver multiple anti-aging benefits.
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream Ingredients
- Multitendyne: A proprietary ingredient that stimulates collagen production
- Liftolution: Instantly lifts your skin to enhance your youthful contour
- Glyco-Stop: A proprietary complex that fights glycation which keeps collagen fibers healthy and optimally structured to serve the purpose of various cellular level mechanisms that heal and improve your skin health and appearance
- Sweet Almond Oil: Has a natural deep skin exfoliating function that makes it capable of lifting and drawing out impurities buried deep in your pores and skin, and, with its rich Vitamin A content, also supports faster skin regeneration and turnover
- Shea Butter: Conditions the surface of your skin, it also sinks deep to heal and soothe the deeper layers with nourishment
- Vitamin E: Helps rebuild your skin’s protective outer layer to keep moisture from evaporating, this ingredient also replenishes your skin’s lost moisture
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream Pros
- This product includes an anti-glycation function which not very many anti-aging products have already thought of infusing in their creams.
- The formula has been internally researched and developed by the same company that sells it to you.
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream Cons
- This product contains alcohol which instantly dries out your skin, and with continued use, can lead to permanent damage to your skin matrix.
- The formula has a long list of ingredients with about half of it listed after phenoxyethanol which indicates that these ingredients are miscellaneous and unlikely to impact your skin.
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin which can permanently damage your skin
- Increased risk for nerve damage due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for estrogen-related diseases, including cancers of the reproductive organs, due to parabens
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream must be used day and night for the best results.
Babor HSR Lifting Extra Firming Cream’s most innovative proposition: anti-glycation functions. Well, that’s something that you can achieve by being sun smart as well, and with antioxidants. It does not have to come with an over US $120 price tag.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.