HTY Eye Gold Overview
HTY Eye Gold is a powerful antioxidant eye cream that is designed to fight and prevent fine lines, crow’s feet and puffiness around the delicate eye area.
The women who use HTY Eye Gold have seen significant improvement in their skin.
HTY Eye Gold was created by chemists with many years of experience formulating natural oils and has been Dermatologist tested and approved by the University of CA Medical Center.
HTY Eye Gold is currently being sold very quickly out of plastic surgeons offices and out of beauty spas.
HTY all natural creamed formulas with palm oil, lipids, and rejuvenating nutrients replenish, nourish and protect your entire face and body both day and night.
HTY Eye Gold – Product Description
HTY Eye Gold brings the power of rare super red olein to deeply penetrate into the skin to nourish, heal, and smooth plus enhance your skins natural firmness and elasticity.
The many benefits of HTY Eye Gold and their other products are that it prevents the onset of dry crepe paper look of the eye skin by restoring the precious oils that it has lost over time. This provides antioxidant protection from free radicals, that is quickly and deeply absorbed into the skin rejuvenating cells for instant improvement. It fortifies firmness and elasticity to return a more youthful radiant glow to the skin.
Some of the natural ingredient in HTY Eye Gold are Palm oil and Red Palm Super Olein. They are both rich in Tocotrienols, Tocophorols, CQ10, Alpha Carotene, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin D and Vitamin E. Due to the naturalness of this product, HTY Eye Gold, may liquefy, harden or separate which is normal. These changes will not effect the potency of the unique creamed oils. Simply mix to the desired consistency.
HTY Eye Gold Advantage
- HTY Eye Gold does not do animal testing or include any animal by products in their formulas.
- They offer a 30 day money back guarantee on their products.
- With a purchase HTY offer a free $25.00 bar of HTY Cleansing Gold Soap.
- They also have a special offer if you buy all the other three HTY Gold products, Body Gold, Night Gold, Day Gold, you will save $85.00.
- This product improves cracked, dry and aging skin.
- HTY Eye Gold is an excellent base for make up application.
- There are no chemicals, emulsifiers, or preservatives in this product.
- This has been Dermatologist tested and approved.
- They have testimonials, clinical research, before and after pictures.
HTY Eye Gold – Drawbacks
- HTY Eye Gold is $75.00 for one ounce.
HTY Eye Gold – The Bottomline
HTY Eye Gold natural creamed oil is one of the most rich sources of antioxidants and tocotrienols found in the world. This patent pending formula protects against UV damage and stress, skin damage and aging. HTY Eye Gold protects against free radicals which cause havoc on the skin through cellular damage.
Nine out of ten women have had great improvement with HTY Eye Gold eliminating the dry wrinkled look around the eye area.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."