Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash?
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, Humane, that showcases its track record in formulating acne treatment and control products. However, there is strong evidence indicating the company’s commitment to raise the bar in skin care by using only safe ingredients in all of the products that it manufactures.
Humane Acne Wash, US $48 for 8 oz., is a facial cleanser specially formulated to help you rid your skin of acne, acne marks, and blemishes, as well as help prevent future breakouts from happening.
Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash : Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your acne-challenged skin:
- Improve the appearance of your skin by ridding it of acne breakouts, blemishes, and marks
- Help heal, treat and restore your skin’s overall health by re-balancing the microorganisms living on your skin
- Help facilitate faster skin regeneration and turnover so that newer, lesser damaged skin can surface to replace the damaged and infected surface layer
- With regular product use, your skin becomes clearer, more radiant, and younger-looking
This product works by delivering a 10 per cent, maximum, concentration allowed for OTC dispensing of benzoyl peroxide. This ingredient has been widely recognized for its proven capability to rid skin of acne-causing bacteria, and promote a purified and much clearer complexion that prevents future breakouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
How To Apply Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
- Humane Acne Wash must be used as the first part of your daily and nightly skin care routines.
- Use this product daily to help improve the health and appearance of your skin, while simultaneously promoting clarity and purifying it from acne-causing bacteria.
Benefits Of Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
The manufacturer has conscientiously formulated this product to be free from toxic ingredients, that includes parabens, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, and sulfates, all of which can suffer your skin and can adversely affect you overall health and well-being.
- This product has been formulated with the highest possible OTC serving of benzoyl peroxide to instantly dry out your acne so that clearer, more radiant skin can begin.
Disadvantages Of Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
- The manufacturer fails to provide any evidence of product efficacy, to prove claims made about what this product is capable of delivering.
- There appears to be limited product circulation which may make this acne wash not widely available.
- This product does not provide any other added benefit on top of drying out your blemishes, whereas anti-inflammatory functions will have helped relieve your skin of irritations as well.
- Humane Acne Wash reviews indicate that different people respond to this product in different ways.
Does Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzoyl peroxide
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which, when combined with Vitamin C can create benzene, a confirmed carcinogen
Final Verdict- Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash
Humane Acne Wash is an anti-acne cleanser that delivers the highest concentration of ingredients possible for OTC dispensing. However, it is not suitable for use on just any type of skin, including sensitive skin types which means that it can actually cause your skin more disadvantages than benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."