Humane Benzoyl Peroxide Wash Review: Does It Really Work?
Humane Acne Wash Introduction
Humane Acne Wash, US $48 for 8 oz., is a facial cleanser specially formulated to help you rid your skin of acne, acne marks, and blemishes, as well as help prevent future breakouts from happening.
What Does Humane Acne Wash Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been specially formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your acne-challenged skin:
- Improve the appearance of your skin by ridding it of acne breakouts, blemishes, and marks
- Help heal, treat and restore your skin’s overall health by re-balancing the microorganisms living on your skin
- Help facilitate faster skin regeneration and turnover so that newer, lesser damaged skin can surface to replace the damaged and infected surface layer
- With regular product use, your skin becomes clearer, more radiant, and younger-looking
Humane Acne Wash Manufacturer’s Detail
There is no information available about this product’s manufacturer, Humane, that showcases its track record in formulating acne treatment and control products. However, there is strong evidence indicating the company’s commitment to raise the bar in skin care by using only safe ingredients in all of the products that it manufactures.
Working of Humane Acne Wash
This product works by delivering a 10 per cent, maximum, concentration allowed for OTC dispensing of benzoyl peroxide. This ingredient has been widely recognized for its proven capability to rid skin of acne-causing bacteria, and promote a purified and much clearer complexion that prevents future breakouts.
Humane Acne Wash Ingredients
- Benzoyl Peroxide (10.0%): Tested and proven to help restore the balance of micro flora and fauna on your skin, this ingredient purifies your skin from acne-causing bacteria, the overgrowth of which is what causes acne breakouts to occur
- Gluconolactone: One of a new class of polyhydroxy acids, this ingredient gently delivers exfoliation to purify your skin, making your skin clearer, more radiant, and less prone to breakouts
Humane Acne Wash Pros
- This product is vegan and has never been tested on animals.
- The manufacturer has conscientiously formulated this product to be free from toxic ingredients, that includes parabens, propylene glycol, formaldehyde, and sulfates, all of which can suffer your skin and can adversely affect you overall health and well-being.
- This product has been formulated with the highest possible OTC serving of benzoyl peroxide to instantly dry out your acne so that clearer, more radiant skin can begin.
- This product does not contain fragrances
Humane Acne Wash Cons
- The manufacturer fails to provide any evidence of product efficacy, to prove claims made about what this product is capable of delivering.
- There appears to be limited product circulation which may make this acne wash not widely available.
- This product does not provide any other added benefit on top of drying out your blemishes, whereas anti-inflammatory functions will have helped relieve your skin of irritations as well.
- Humane Acne Wash reviews indicate that different people respond to this product in different ways.
Humane Acne Wash Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including benzoyl peroxide
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to sodium benzoate which, when combined with Vitamin C can create benzene, a confirmed carcinogen
Humane Acne Wash must be used as the first part of your daily and nightly skin care routines. Use this product daily to help improve the health and appearance of your skin, while simultaneously promoting clarity and purifying it from acne-causing bacteria.
Humane Acne Wash is an anti-acne cleanser that delivers the highest concentration of ingredients possible for OTC dispensing. However, it is not suitable for use on just any type of skin, including sensitive skin types which means that it can actually cause your skin more disadvantages than benefits.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: