Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask Review: Does It Work As Promised?
Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask Description
Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask is a moisturizing mask that allegedly contains a special form of hyaluronic acid that provides powerful, time-released hydration from within the skin for up to 24 hours to soften, brighten, and plump the skin for anti-aging effects. Indeed Labs, founded in 2011, is a Canadian company that seeks to provide the most powerful skincare products on the market. This product is a bit hard to find. Indeed Labs does not appear to provide a money-back guarantee.
Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask Ingredients
Below is the key ingredient list. The full ingredient list can be found on various retailer’s sites, but not on the manufacturer’s site.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A powerful humectant that can hold 1,000 times its weight in water to soften the skin and fill in fine lines and wrinkles. The company claims their version of this ingredient is a special time-release type.
- Sodium Hydroxide: Inorganic compound that absorbs moisture from the air to provide hydration and also balances pH levels
Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask is meant to be applied once or twice a week to a freshly cleaned face, pressing the sheet on with your fingertips. Let sit for 15 minutes, massage in the remaining liquid, and then apply moisturizer.
Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask Advantages
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Soften and smooth the skin for a glowing appearance
- Allegedly continues to provide moisture for up to 24 hours
Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask Disadvantages
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- While the company provides the ingredient list, it does not provide the amounts of the ingredients in the formula
- The manufacturer’s site is entirely unhelpful
- No money-back guarantee
Hydraluron Moisture Boosting Mask is designed to moisturize the skin for up to 24 hours to fill in fine lines and leave skin soft and smooth. While the ingredient list is available online, it is not on the manufacturer’s site and no study results or documentation proving their “special” ingredient’s effectiveness is readily supplied. The company claims their formula contains, hydraluron, which is allegedly a special time-release form of the proven moisturizer hyaluronic acid. However, the ingredient list available online simple says it contains regular sodium hyaluronate, so without documentation, it is impossible to say this product delivers on its promises. Still, hyaluronic acid is well-known moisturizer, so it is likely this mask can deliver hydration on some level. Indeed Labs’ official site gives no real information at all, and you can’t even purchase the product through the site. It’s hard to locate this product sold in US currency; consumers will most likely need to go to Amazon. The company also doesn’t appear to provide a money-back guarantee. There are many moisturizing masks available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: