HydraLuxe Radiant Eye Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
HydraLuxe Radiant Eye Overview
HydraLuxe Radiant Eye is an eye treatment that is new to the market. It claims to deliver the results that you can achieve through fillers and injections minus the cost and the pain that comes with it!
Currently, the product is available for a free trial period. In the UK, the product is available for a price of £64.95 (roughly USD 86). The purchase of the serum comes with plenty of discounts. Know if this is worth buying by reading this HydraLuxe Radiant Eye review
About HydraLuxe Radiant Eye – Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer of this eye serum is unnamed. Even in their site, there is no mention of the name of the manufacturer. There also aren’t any information about them.
In the site, the only thing that you can find are the HydraLuxe Radiant Eye claims and these are as follows:
- Boost the plumpness in the skin surrounding the eye area.
- Diminish dark circles.
- Reduce eye puffiness and eye bags.
- Minimize the look of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Boost hydration levels of skin.
- Protects eye area from aging.
- Soften the skin around the eyes.
- Keep skin youthful and glowing.
What Are The Ingredients In HydraLuxe Radiant Eye?
Here are some of the active HydraLuxe Radiant Eye ingredients:
- Peptides: These substances are can stimulate the production of collagen, keeping the skin plump, elastic and supple for a long time.
- Aloe Vera: This extract has soothing and calming properties which are beneficial for dull, irritated and blemished skin. It can also protect the sensitive eye area from possible irritations. In addition to that, it also gives a cooling effect that can help reduce eye puffiness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This substance is responsible for keeping the skin elastic and firm. As it brings back the tightness of the skin, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines may be diminished. It can also retain large amounts of water and keep skin moist and supple.
- Antioxidants: These substances deliver advanced protection against UV damage and free radical effects.
Directions to Use
For best results, apply only a thin layer of HydraLuxe Radiant Eye around your eyes using gentle dabbing motions. Apply the product after you have cleansed and toned the skin. Make sure that the skin is already dry before applying it. Use it twice a day to maintain optimum hydration levels of your skin.
- The eye serum contains antioxidants that provide advanced protection.
- It makes the skin soft and firm.
- It may also target eye area issues like eye puffiness, dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles.
- The product does not have enough reliable reviews for you to determine how effective it is.
- The complete list of ingredients of the product is not given.
- There is no information about its manufacturer.
Does HydraLuxe Radiant Eye have any side-effects?
There are no user reviews or clinical studies that can notify us of HydraLuxe Radiant Eye side-effects. And more than that, its full ingredient list is also not provided which makes it more difficult for us to determine if it has the potential to cause allergic reactions.
HydraLuxe Radiant Eye Customer Reviews
There are not much HydraLuxe Radiant Eye reviews online. This is the only user review about the eye cream that we have found in one of the sites online. Here it goes.
“HydraLuxe Radiant Eye targets the signs of aging by firming and toning the area around the eyes. Other benefits of the HydraLuxeRadiant Eye include: Can help you avoid medical procedures to look younger Reduces the look of fine lines and wrinkles around the sensitive eye area Can help reduce the look of aging and prevent further damage when used consistently It works by providing pure hydration to the skin to naturally restore elasticity Can help reduce puffiness and discoloration under the eyes Can help diminish the look of crow’s feet and sagging skin Works for any type of skin and any age group Can be used by any age group to prevent aging if you don’t have wrinkles yet How Will the Hydra Luxe Radiant Eye Cream Benefit Me?” -Jimie from Weddingwire.com
HydraLuxe Radiant Eye has lots of amazing things to offer. The sad part is, there are lots of things that we do not know about this product, including its ingredients, manufacturer’s information and side effects. Because of this, it would be difficult for you to determine if this eye serum (and its manufacturer) are trustworthy or not.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.