Hydraphase Intense Mask Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Hydraphase Intense Mask?
As per the manufacturer, Hydraphase Intense Mask, US $19.99 for a 50 ml tube, is a mask treatment that has been specially formulated to deliver an intense hydration at significantly higher volumes to instantly relieve your skin from dryness and cause it to appear plumper and better hydrated. However it contains artificial fragrance which may cause skin dryness and irritation.
This product is manufactured and distributed under the La Roche-Posay brand. It is a robust line of cosmeceuticals that are designed to deliver very specific skin care solutions for very specific skin concerns raised by consumers who know exactly what they want and need. La Roche-Posay is one of the many brands owned and operated worldwide by industry giant, L’Oreal Group.
Hydraphase Intense Mask : Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Helps restore your skin’s ideal hydration functions to keep your skin well hydrated over longer periods of time.
- Enhances your skin’s vitality and bright complexion.
- Refreshes your skin and restore its optimal moisture content without the need for a greasy formula.
- Soothes your skin from chronic dryness and calm it from associated irritations.
- Improve your skin’s protection from future damage with the infusion of antioxidants.
This mask has been formulated to deliver a single, overarching goal, and that is to restore your skin’s optimal moisture content and ideal hydration functions to improve its appearance instantly but, more importantly, to improve your skin health in the future.
What Are The Ingredients In Hydraphase Intense Mask?
- Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid: Better performing than molecular sodium hyaluronate, these ingredients help your skin better capture moisture and retain these longer which, in turn, helps keep your skin better hydrated for longer periods of time.
- Antioxidant Thermal Spring Water: Has deep nourishing and anti-inflammatory properties that deliver a calming and soothing feeling to your skin which, in effect, evens out your skin tone and help clarify your complexion.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
Benefits Of Hydraphase Intense Mask
- This product is specifically formulated to treat and heal dehydrated skin but, is perfectly suitable for use on all skin types.
- The formula does not contain parabens, chemicals that can cause ugly, lifelong diseases that disrupt your otherwise normal hormone levels and physiological conditions.
- This product leaves the skin with an feeling of having been extremely hydrated without unnecessarily making your skin feel and look greasy. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Hydraphase Intense Mask
- This product is relatively more expensive for its size relative to other brands within this product’s category.
- Several Hydraphase Intense Mask reviews indicate that this product may not be able to deliver on its claims across all users of all skin types and with a wide array of skin issues.
- This product contains artificial fragrance.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
Does Hydraphase Intense Mask Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol, aritificial fragrances, dyes.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for reproductive health related dysfunctions due to EDT.
How To Apply Hydraphase Intense Mask
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Hydraphase Intense Mask must only be used several times in a week.
- Spread product to coat your skin.
- Leave on for no more than 10 minutes.
- Wipe off excess products with a cotton pad.
Final Verdict : Hydraphase Intense Mask
Hydraphase Intense Mask is meant to function as a mid-week boost to revitalize your skin and help fight mid-week skin fatigue. While you might think that is exactly what you need, you should seriously look into your skin requirements first and examine how well this product fits into your routine.