Hydraphase Intense Serum Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Hydraphase Intense Serum?
As per the manufacturer, Hydraphase Intense Serum, is a product that commits to deliver all day and all night intense rehydration treatment to restore moisture and relieve your skin of dryness and discomfort. Although this product contains alcohol which may lead to skin dryness.
This product is manufactured and distributed globally by the L’Oreal Group under the La Roche-Posay brand. The brand was created in 1995 by the L’Oreal Group to cater to the skin care requirements of clients who know exactly what they want from their skin care products and how they can get these. In response, La Roche-Posay, addressed skin care issues by developing formulas based on specific parameters that include skin type, skin conditions, and expected results.
Hydraphase Intense Serum – Does It Really work?
Based on the manufacturer’s claims, this product has been conceptualized and formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Restore your skin optimal moisture levels
- Support your skin in restoring its ideal hydration functions
- Promote the brightness and overall radiance of your complexion
This product works on a singular strategy, which is to help your skin regain the moisture it needs to restore its youthful health and appearance. The formula presents a multi-faceted solution, that is, to deliver significant volumes of moisture, improve your skin’s ability to capture and retain moisture, strengthen the barrier to keep moisture from evaporating, and revitalizing your skin cells to rejuvenate your skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Hydraphase Intense Serum
- Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid: Enables your skin to hold higher volumes of moisture than it can normally hold, providing a comforting feel of deep hydration to your dry skin surface, while it simultaneously supports the healing and rejuvenation of your skin’s hydration functions to make the moisturizing feel last longer. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Arginine PCA: Improves skin synthesis, effectively tightening your skin as it helps your skin keep the moisture from evaporating into thin air.
- Serine: Moisturizes and strengthens your skin, making feel even more comfortably hydrated for hours.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside: Also Vitamin C, revitalizes your skin cells which, in turn, helps revitalize cellular level mechanisms necessary to repair, rejuvenate and regenerate your skin.
Benefits Of Hydraphase Intense Serum
- This product is packaged in an airtight bottle that helps seal in the potency of the ingredients in this cream, ensuring that it reached you in its full efficacy to deliver its claims.
- The formula has been designed to deliver intense hydration that can last up to 24 hours. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- This formula does not contain parabens.
Disadvantages Of Hydraphase Intense Serum
- This product relies very heavily on moisturizers and skin conditioners to restore skin health and therefore tended to miss out on many other beneficial ingredients that will have helped amp up this product’s capability to restore your skin’s health and hydration.
- Hydraphase Intense Serum reviews are severely limited and will not provide a useful reference when you want to find out how users are responding to this product.
- This product is not suitable for dry skin.
- This product contains alcohol which may lead to skin dryness.
Does Hydraphase Intense Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Denatured Alcohol, butylene glycol, and fragrance ingredients
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to PEGs
How To Apply Hydraphase Intense Serum
For best results the manufacturer states:
Hydraphase Intense Serum must be applied daily on the skin, following a thorough cleansing and toning routine, and layered under your heavier creams.
Final Verdict: Hydraphase Intense Serum
There’s no question about it, Hydraphase Intense Serum will give other hydrating serums a run for their money with its highly effective hydrating formula. However, the sad fact remains, that this serum misses out on several other ingredients that will have helped restore your skin’s health, which is necessary for it’s moisturizing and hydrating functions to become rejuvenated as well. Besides, this product is way too expensive not to be able to give you multiple benefits in one bottle.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."