Hydrating B5 Gel Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel is a serum that improves the skin’s moisture levels to promote firmer skin. It is enriched with vitamin B5 and manufactured by SkinCeuticals, which specializes in skincare products that can be used at home, or as high-end treatments that fight aging. The gel is sold in containers of 1 fl oz at a cost of $82. SkinCeuticals has a 90-day return policy that backs all its products.
Hydrating B5 Gel Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Made naturally by the body, lubricates joints, moisturizes skin, and can also be created in a lab. Used to treat skin wounds, skin ulcers, burns, and other skin injuries. Occasionally used as a filler.
- Vitamin B5: Pantothenic acid. Reduces signs of aging, used eczema treatments and other conditions, diaper rash, insect stings, and acne. Can treat and prevent adverse skin reactions caused by chemotherapy.
- Calcium Pantothenate: Salts and pantothenic acid. Used together to decrease skin irritation. Has important role in metabolism and is better absorbed by the body as a salt.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A lighter form of hyaluronic acid that can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. Can slow water loss in the skin to promote an improved appearance and possibly fight the signs of aging.
- Phenoxyethanol: Approved for use in cosmetics as a preservative if used at concentrations of 1% or less. The least sensitizing of preservatives, can cause slight irritation if it gets into the eyes. Occurs naturally in green tea, but can be recreated in labs.
Apply 2-3 drops onto finger tips. Massage on face, neck, and chest. Avoid getting into the eyes.
Hydrating B5 Gel Advantages
- Improves the skin’s appearance, fills out lines and wrinkles for a plumper look. Does not clog pores.
- Contains various sources of pantothenic acid and hyaluronic acid, and lists all its ingredients.
- SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel can be returned for up to 90 days if not satisfied with results.
- Customers have left mostly good reviews for this product, indicating a high level of satisfaction.
Hydrating B5 Gel Disadvantages
SkinCeuticals Hydrating B5 Gel is a gel that fights signs of aging, fills in wrinkles, fine lines, and moisturizes skin using a concentrated formula. The product’s manufacturer provides a 90-day return period, which allows ample time for customers to test this gel and see how it bodes for their skin. The gel uses phenoxyethanol as a preservative, which has been known to cause irritation if used above certain levels. At a cost of $82, the gel may be too expensive for some potential consumers who have cost-effective choices.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion:
Hyaluronic Acid Serum
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."