Hydroleyes: Does Hydroleyes Work?
Hydroleyes a cream that is sold as an under eye product that is designed to not only target the dark circles under the eyes but also help eliminate wrinkles and fine lines. Hydroleyes is available from the official Hydrolyze website (Hydroleyes.net) where they provide numerous customer success stories and an informative FAQ section about the product. Also Hydroleyes offers a “risk free 30 day trial program” to potential users. Joining the program is as easy as it gets…. Upon checkout from the order form once you click the “Order Button” you will automatically be enrolled into Hydroleyes a member of the “Beauty Auto Ship Club” where every 60-day supply of the product every 2 months. You will also be billed at a rate of $69.95 every 30 days, plus shipping and processing fees for each and every new delivery. To Learn More about “The Hydrolyze Risk Free Auto -Ship Program”Click Here.
Hydroleyes – Product Description
Hydroleyes contains a combination of two patented products,
Haloxyl and Matrixyl 3000. The latter product targets the fine lines around the eyes and can
reduce wrinkles and boost skin collagen by up to 68%. Unfortunately there is no information
on the site regarding other ingredients in the cream, or even good explanations for the two
complexes. However, it is known that the cream does contain a number of natural
ingredients including green tea, grapeseed extract and soy lecithin plus glycerin and
hyaluronic acid. The amounts of each contained in the cream are not known. Also lacking
on the site is any information as to how and when the cream should be applied and how
long the user must wait before seeing results.
- Hydroleyes contains two patented ingredients
- The product addresses fine lines and wrinkles in addition to dark circles
- The product is guaranteed for 30-days
- The site illustrates how the product works
- Hydroleyes contains a number of natural ingredients
Hydroleyes – Drawbacks
- No application details are provided
- There is no ingredient list on the Hydroleyes website
- No free trial is offered for Hydroleyes
Hydroleyes – The Bottomline
While consumers realize that there is no miracle secret to ridding dark circles under the eyes and Hydrolyeyes, while containing some good ingredients, is not likely to be a miracle cream either. The Hydroleyes formula is good, but there is no way of knowing exactly how much is actually included in the product, or whether it is enough to either have any effect or justify the cost. Also, there is no specific independent clinical trial information provided about the product or that it even has the ability to produce the results as claims it claims to produce.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."